𝘎𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘖 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘠𝘖𝘜

ALANA'S POV

"episode sixteen - getting to know you"

RELAXING IN THE LOUNGE WAS A COMMON THING IN THE DUMPING GROUD. It's where majority of the residents were found; if not in their room.

Bailey and I were laid on the sofa watching this random Tv show with everyone else.

"I'm going home!" Tyler's voice interrupts our program "I'm going home!" He repeats as he runs into the centre of the room.

"Yeah, nice one, Tyler" Jody laughs.

"No i'm being serious! Me and Mike were talking about it, and he said it's okay!"

Mike walks through the lounge door with Tylers mum and May-Li. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, please"

No one else made a comment for a while.

"Is this true?" Tee questions.

May-Li shifts on her feet "Well if that's what Tyler wants then we're not going to stand in his way"

Bailey leans on me "What about us?"

Tyler smiles and shrugs "Well, you'll still see me loads"

"Yeah, well its not the same, is it." Jody directly stands up and with one last look at him, she leaves the room.

"Jody?"

Nobody was really prepare for the day that Tyler left the Dumping Ground. He had been here for such a long time, he had built strong friendships with everyone and none of those friends were ready for him to leave. Everyone here dreams of the idea of having a proper family, another reason its hard to let him go; because our dream came true, but for Tyler, not us. So we left instead. Everyone walked out of the lounge trying to process the news they had juts heard.

We had been planning to go paintballing later in the day. It definitely sounds like an upgrade from the usual bowling trip. Bailey and I found our way back into the lounge.

Bailey had a book in his hand, practicing reading to me and I listened quietly.

Mo walked in a threw himself face-first onto the other sofa and was quickly followed by Floss. "Mo, I need to talk to you" Bailey and I's attention had obviously moved the the two before us.

Mo groans, his face still planted down on the sofa "Not now Floss"

I laugh "You all right, Mo?"

"I don't think I'm very well" His muffled voice replies.

Bailey leans forward, clearly concerned for his friend "What's wrong?"

"There's this new girl, she's got a stall selling cupcakes. I tried to talk to her, but I couldn't speak properly. My palms got really sweaty and my heart was beating really fast. Do you think I'm ill?"