Blurb

Added here, because so often I wish I could comment on other's Blurbs/descriptions!

>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<

Forced to marry a man she doesn't know; Abbie has no choice but to move on the secluded ranch and into a ran down cabin. Surrounded by acres of woods, farmland, and vast pastures of cattle, she is sheltered from the outside world and human interaction- except for Wyatt. A built hardworking man who is introverted and cold – with reason. Soon she discovers he is just as trapped and broken as she is.

Over time she notices Wyatt is compassionate when not under the hands or company of his father. Her heart grows fond of him, watching him on the ranch from a distance and late nights as they bond over their common interest and ambitions outside of this tucked away life. She learns of Wyatt's dream of escape and plans to take her with him. But a wrench is thrown in their growing plans as things quickly start to take a turn for the worst. He takes a stand against his father, as a protective nature for Abbie overtakes his control of obedience. A burning rage fueled by sudden death creates the perfect distraction for her escape. Barefoot and into to the darkening night, she runs.

Alone, in an overwhelming world, they realize their bond for survival was more than it seemed, and home had always been with one another.

Bruised and beaten, Wyatt sets out to find the woman his heart can't seem to shake. Determined to do what it takes to find her and confess the feelings he has bottled up and swore to bury away. With a rough start he finds himself stuck in a rut and loses his way. Finally, back on his feet, years later, he settles into a new life. Pursuing a thriving career in the Military he finds that family isn't just blood, but the ones that remain with you through thick and thin. Finally approved for off base living, he moves to a quant town tucked away in the mountains, just as he dreamt of all those late nights ago with Abbie, landing him in the same postal code.

Start date: 10-6-2020

End Date : 1- 25-2021

Start date: October-6-2020

End Date : January - 25-2021 (rough draft)