Waking up

The beeps of the monitor echoed throughout the room. The room smelled like extreme disinfectant which made my nose feel weird.

My mouth was dry and my limps felt weak, though I could feel the IV poking into my skin. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I was alone, in the dark. I sighed and closed my eyes again. I felt helpless and weak. It reminded me of the first time I entered the game and the times in The End. Memories replayed in my mind, I thought of everyone we lost. I saw their faces, and tears fell from my eyes.

After a few minutes of feeling sorry for myself like a weakling, I opened my eyes. I looked over at the night sky, it reminded me of technoblade and all our times sitting on the roof watching the stars. I sat up and tried to walk only to stumble on the first I gripped the IV pole before falling onto the bed.

"makes sense for being in the hospital for 3 and a half years" all I could do was sit here, I couldn't walk, I couldn't do anything really, it was frustrating. I look in the corner where my inventory would be to find a health potion or something that could help.

"right I'm not in Minecraft.." I mumbled but it came out raspy and hurt my throat. It felt weird sitting in a building I didn't make or someone another player didn't make.

I took out the IV, it was super itchy and I took out the nose tube because it was pissing me off. The machines didn't like that as they started beeping out of control. Two nurses came in and gently made me lay back down.

"Woah Woah calm down," I said but it only came out as a whisper. They put the IV pack in to which I tried taking off, it didn't hurt it was uncomfortable.

"Shh, it's okay can I ask you some questions?" A nurse with Red hair said grabbing her clipboard.

"I guess" I muttered annoyed.

"What is your name?"

"Y/n" It came out as a whisper

"Good, where are you right now?

"The hospital"

"How old are you?"

"19"

The nurse wrote something down "Your 22 now"

I just blinked confused till I remembered I was in the game for 3 years.

"How are you feeling right now?"

"Like a weakling" I sighed annoyed.

"Your birthday?"

"Don't know"

"The last question, do you know your parents' name?"

I shook my head as a no.

"Siblings?

"Don't have any"

"Pets?"

"Nope"

The nurse sighed but nodded.

"Your schedule for today is physical therapy, you and will be working with another person for this I think you two will get along though"

"I have a whole ass schedule the day I woke up, what is this place?" I thought to myself. As the nurse left I made sure to flip her off when her back was turned. "This is so stupid"

The morning came by quickly as the nurse came back into my room with a wheelchair and water. I took the water and drank it.

"What's the wheelchair for? I can walk perfectly fine on my own" I said standing up only to fall. I sighed in defeat and went into the wheelchair.

"Where are we going?"

"To physical therapy, I told you this yesterday"

"I know that but now breakfast? I'm starving"

"There's already some there," she said as she wheeled me around the hospital.

"What kind of hospital is this?"

"We are almost there, there's another man in there  so I figured you should eat together and get used to talking to people." She said as we made it to the door.

I heard a familiar voice from inside the room.

————————————————————————
Hello, everyone reading this from Minecraft Online! I am really nervous to post this for some reason, I hope you liked this chapter I was procrastinating it a lot but I wanted to get it out! I really really hope you liked it make sure to give me feedback if you can and if there's something off about it! As always remember you are ✨ Amazing and Pog the way you are ✨

————————————————————————Hello, everyone reading this from Minecraft Online! I am really nervous to post this for some reason, I hope you liked this chapter I was procrastinating it a lot but I wanted to get it out! I really really hope you liked i...