Devil's Heart

I heard a familiar voice from inside the room. My eyes widened and I started to shake in fear.

"Don't make me go in there please?" I said looking at the lady. She ignored me as she wheeled me in "fucking bitch"

When she wheeled me into the room went silent and I was faced with the man that caused so much pain and suffering. Taking so many lives. He had dirty blonde hair, freckles, and he was tall I assume because of the way he was seated in the wheelchair. We made eye contact.

"You," we both said at the same time, not in a good way but as if we were gonna fight, though the nurses didn't notice the tones in our voices.

"So you do know each other?" One nurse smiled sweetly.

"Yes," I gripped the handle on the wheelchair.

"Well you'll be working together for quite a bit of time"

"I'm glad" Dream said smiling, the cocky smile I first saw him with.

"Well let's get started on trying to walk okay?" The nurse said. "Who would like to go first"

Dream raised his hand "I can ma'am"

"Alright let's start by standing up and making sure you keep the balance" the nurse brought over a walker so he could stand up.

He gripped the handles and used all his might to stand up. He was standing straight, a little shaky, but he was standing.

"Alright Clay, try letting go of the handles and stand"

Clay nodded and let go of the handles he was starting to lose balance and landed right on his ass. I started laughing historically Karma is a bitch.

Dream glared at me as he pulled himself back up. The nurse had him sit down as she wakes over to me.

"Your turn" I groaned and stood up holding onto the walker. "I'm gonna make a full of myself in front of this Jackass"

I made sure to keep myself balanced as I held onto the walker. I sighed slowly letting go of the walker, I started to lose balance but fixed myself up and stood steadily.

"Nice job Y/n" the nurse smiled before sitting me down. Dream rolled his eyes.

"Well I think we should call it a day, even though we did one thing you both did really well"

"Thank you, Miss"

She nodded "I'll let you two talk, make sure to go to your rooms for check-ins every 4 hours"

"Alright" Dream said as the nurse left.

"Out of all the goddamn people to be in the same hospital with it's you?!" I sighed glaring at him.

"How do you think I feel?" Dream glared back "I was hoping to never see all of you"

"Because you're running away from your guilt"

"No"

"Your lying quit the tough guy act"

"I have no idea-"

I punched him in the face, he deserves it. Plus he needs to own up to his actions. I sat back down and wheeled closer to him. He held his cheek staring at me in shock

"Now tell me the truth," I said looking at him

"I-I can't anymore Y/n" Clay looked down at his hands.

"What do you mean?"

"I regret everything, I- I should've died, I shouldn't have attacked you I shouldn't have killed people, it's all my fault." He started sniffling.

"It is"

"Your a real help" he glared tears into his eyes.

"I'm not gonna lie to you, plus I am helping, you're letting out your frustration am I right?"

Dream just sighed.

"I hate that your right"

"Then continue" I urged him.

"I just want them back..."

"Who?"

"George and Nick" he sobbed into his hands, it hurt seeing someone I hate so much suffer like this.

"I thought that it was a joke and we'd all wake up, I still did to the very end but then it wavered, I started to actually worry once everyone was dying, and look at me now, alive and all my friends dead" he wiped his tears.

"I'm so sorry," he said looking at me, I could tell he wasn't lying I reached over and hugged him it took him by surprise but he hugged back.

"That belongs to the people who you hurt the most, you should apologize to Ranboo the most," I said patting his back I felt him nod as he pulled away from the hug.

"Why are you acting like this?" Clay asked out of curiously.

"Because your human, and you have emotions and what we all went through isn't the best for our mental health." I sighed "Plus there's stuff I regret doing too"

"Apparently I was a streamer and YouTuber according to the nurse," Dream said "That was interesting to hear"

I nodded "I don't remember what I did"

"I couldn't even remember my god damn address" he chuckles

"I don't even know my parents' name" I laughed lightly.

"It's weird not being in the game" Dream said looking around. "I don't like it"

"Same here, I actually went to look to go into my "Inventory" which doesn't exist anymore," I said.

"I was hungry and look up to where the hunger bar would be at."

"This is gonna be so weird doing real-life stuff"

"Tell me about it." He said smiling slightly. "I think once I talk to more people I hurt I won't feel weighed down"

"Yeah I agree with you, that means we have to find them green boy"

"I'm not wearing green!" Dream said looking at the hospital gown.

"Yeah yeah," I said "Your not as bad after all it just shows that even Devil's have hearts"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Prove yourself to everyone that you aren't a bad guy anymore," I said to him. "We have to work together to find everyone anyways"

"I will prove myself to everyone that I've changed"

"Don't get ahead of yourself, saying your changes aren't showing you've changed" I said looking at him

"Well guess I'll have to show you all, once we can move properly and stuff though"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

————————————————————————
Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this mini heart to heart with Dream! I will switch from clay and Dream time to time considering they are in the real world now! I hope you liked the chapter and as always ✨ You are amazing and beautiful the way you are! ✨

————————————————————————Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this mini heart to heart with Dream! I will switch from clay and Dream time to time considering they are in the real world now! I hope you liked the chapter and as always ✨ You are amazing...