Long Time No See

A few months have passed since the last chapter and a few things happened. Techno moved in with me so he could officially stay with me. Floof was gladly welcomed. We decided to combine our money for financial reasons. We're looking for a house because of the lack of room in the apartment, needed more space you know for other stuff. Floof needed a nice backyard instead of being stuck inside till we take him out for a walk. We plan on staying in Florida rather than moving to another state, especially since Techno already had. We are on the road to North Carolina because of a small meet-up Karl planned, well he suggested the idea.

I smiled as Techno and I pushed open the doors to a ballroom in North Carolina. There were plenty of cars considering that we would be seeing everyone who fought beside us who are still alive. Karl helped arrange the event that's why it's in North Carolina. He also offered to have a rented house for everyone to stay who lived far which we gladly excepted.

You may be wondering where all this money came from. Well, it was from the law suite money we all got from the people exposed to trapping us in the game. We all pitched in a little but as I said Karl took one for the team. Tommy was the first to run over to us. I smiled as the 19-year-old hugged me.

"Hey Y/n" He smiled

"Hey Tommy" I smiled as the blonde looked behind.

"Blade" Tommy smiled and hugged the brunette.

"I don't like seeing you being an adult" Techno ruffles his hair. "But your still a child to me"

"I'm not a fucking child," Tommy said fixing his hair. "I missed you though"

"Knew that" I stepped on Techno's foot. "Fine, fine I missed you too"

"Hey, guys!" Karl ran up to us giggling he looked so happy, not like when we were trapped. "Long time no see"

Karl hugged all of us tightly. He smiled and pulled us further inside to where the others were. I saw Bad, Ranboo, and Quakity all talking. Clay was getting something at the store to bring for the party.

"Where's Dream?" Karl asked

"The store-"

"I'm here actually" Clay smiled softly putting his hand on my shoulder. "Call me Clay"

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Mark give a frown seeing Clay. They didn't have the best relationship during the game. Clay looked around the room.

"Anyways, uhm" Karl didn't really know what to say to Clay.

"Let's gather up" Clay suggests. "So we can all talk about how we've been"

"That sounds like a good idea," Karl said as we walked to where the other three were.

Clay gave Techno something swiftly behind his back. They nodded at each other and walked closer to the group. Tommy smiled softly looking over at Techno. I looked over seeing the child and Techno smiling at each other which made me smile.

"Alright, everyone!" Karl smiled happily. "How's real life going?"

"Not too bad, I got to see my dogs" Bad smiled. "Oh and my family!"

"I was happy to see my parents too!" Quakity said.

"I think we all were happy to see our families," Karl said sitting down kicking his feet.

Everyone nodded in agreement but I just smiled bitterly. My family died so I just pretended I did for others. I felt Techno hold my hand which made me feel better.

"So how's the relationship?" Bad asked giving Techno a small smile which confused the hell out of me.

"It's been good" I smiled "we had a rocky start but we fixed it back up, with the help of Tommy over there."