Pain

(Before This chapter starts this chapter is about how Tommy has been doing since waking up and Tommy and Tubbo's relationship is platonic!)

Tommy woke up his eyes fluttered open, his body felt weak and he was dizzy. He looked around the room, it was a hospital. He tried to sit up his heart racing. He started panicking at the new environment he was in. He was alone for the first time in a while which he didn't like. The heart monitors started beeping louder which made him panic more. Many nurses ran in along with his parents.

"Hey, hey" His mom ran to him holding his hand. "It's okay. It's okay"

He looked over at his mom as he starts calming down. His mom ran her hand in his hair trying to calm him down fully. The doctors turned off the monitors after making sure he had a steady heartbeat.

"Mum" He started crying as his mom hugged him closely. He sobbed in his mom's arms. He couldn't take the pain and agony of losing people he cared about. "Please don't go

"I'm right here Toms" His mom ran her hand up and down his back as Tommy gripped her shirt tighter as if he would disappear.

Tommy eventually tired himself out as he fell back asleep in his mom's arms after crying for so long. A nurse came back reattaching the monitor, the nurse gave a sad smile to the woman who was holding her son's hand. She was happy he was alive and not dead, unlike most others.

When Tommy woke up for the second time the next day he looked around his room making sure he wasn't alone, he saw his mother sitting next to him. he sighed in relief he was shaking slightly. Tears fell down the poor boy's eyes. he lost everyone he was close to minus 2 who lived in America. He lost everything. He lost his Tubbo. He lost his father figure. He lost his brother figure.

His mom wiped his tears which snapped Tommy out of his trance. He looked at her and sighed. He gave him a gentle smile.

"I'm sorry I took so long to come back..."

"I'd rather you take your time than try to rush to defeat something that would take a while" She squeezed his hand trying to make him feel better.

"The doctor said you should be out by next week depending on how well you can move around"

Tommy just nodded his head sighing. His mind was clouded with the memories he had with the people he lost. He remembered how Phil took him and two others in the beginning. His breathing was still shaky but steady. He shook his head as if he was trying to get rid of the thoughts he had.

"We can do whatever you want to do when you leave how does that sound?"

"Alright...."

Tommy went through physical therapy, he was a little more skinner than he was but the doctors said he would gain back the weight he originally had. After a week of being in the hospital, they let him go home. His mom was telling him about a few tribute videos they were making for the people who passed away and asked him if could be in it.

"You don't have to Toms," She said looking at the boy who was sitting in the passenger seat as she drove them home.

"It's fine, I want this...." He said looking at her.

"Well, they won't release them for another week or so" She parked in the driveway turning to Tommy. "So take your time"

"I-I just want to get it over with," he said unbuckling the seatbelt the car ride was weird considering the only regular transportation was a horse or if you got lucky a trident.

They went inside and the first thing Tommy did was walk to his room which made him feel safe. He looked around his room laying down on the bed, he took a moment to look at everything that was in the room. His monitor, the play buttons he earned, and pictures of him and Tubbo when they were younger.