Road Trip: Halfway

"So to solve traveling basically 37 hours of traveling you can make a pit stop in Colorado and I can help you to dye your hair pink"

"I think I can do that myself"

"No, you can't it will end up uneven"

"How would you know?"

"I've dyed my hair quite a few times," Mark said looking over at his white and black hair dye.

"Back to driving"

"Oh right! since your in California it should take you" Mark paused looking up the time on his phone. "It will take you about 18 hours to come here"

"So it's basically a halfway point?" Techno said ordering the hair dye.

"Precisely," Mark said happily that he might be able to help his friend.

"Okay, so when should this happen?" techno asked.

"Whenever I'm flexible," Mark said putting his phone on the charger.

"well the hair dye comes on Tuesday," techno said thinking. "So I leave on Tuesday night, I should be in Colorado mid-afternoon I think"

"I think so"

"Well that's in two days," techno said. "I'll book a hotel I guess," Techno said tiredly as he looked up a hotel nearby"

"I live on TPN Road," Mark said(Not an actual street I don't think)

techno nodded and booked a hotel near his address. Techno yawned "Alright well I just booked a Hotel"

"Well I guess I'll see you soon," Mark said yawning "Guess I'm tired"

"See ya"

"Bye"

Techno got off of discord and stood up stretching walking to his bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror his long brown hair laying on his shoulders. He looked at the corner of the Mirror a figure that looked like Schlatt was there.

"Murderer, you get your happy after while I have to suffer" Schlatt sneered. This wasn't new, all he has been hearing is voices in his head.

"Stop it" techno held his head crouching down.

"Murderer" Replayed in his head as he sat on his bathroom floor. Images of the times he was forced to kill someone for his own safety or others. Their faces, voices, everything.

"Please stop" he whispered tears slowly dripped down his face. There was a new voice that appeared. "It's okay, they are gone now"

That voice sounded familiar, the voice that soothed him. The voice that he heard every day. He looked up and saw the one and only Philza Minecraft.

"D-Daza" techno stuttered looking at the spirit in front of him his tears fell faster.

"Don't cry, it doesn't suit you" Phil sadly smiled walking over to hug Techno. Techno felt the warmth of the spirit around his body.

"I-I can't stop hearing them," techno said shakily. "I want them to stop"

"I know"

"Help me please" Techno felt vulnerable, useless, and weak. He hasn't felt like this since the simulation.

"You have to overcome this yourself," Phil said he started glowing the feeling of the spirit leaving Techno's body.

"Don't leave please" Techno whispered but it was too late, Phil's spirit was already gone.

"Everything will work out I love you" Was the last thing he said to Techno as the room grew quiet.

Techno cleared his throat gathering his thoughts and focused on getting ready for bed. Instead of the voices, the only thing racing through his mind was you. He showered and brushed his teeth, he didn't bother to blow dry his hair he was exhausted from crying. He laid down in bed and fell asleep forgetting everything in the world only thinking about you.