Normal?

After about 3 weeks the nurses cleared us to go home. I sighed as I stepped out of the hospital doors in new clothes. It felt weird seeing the outside world again. Dream walked behind me.

"Are you heading home?"

"Of course, all my connections to the internet are there, I've been out of the loop and the nurses wouldn't let me use technology." I sighed

"You left a death game and your first thing to do is go home?" Dream questioned

"What else is there to do?"

"A lot actually, arcades, malls, movies-"

"I get it, I don't have the money" I looked at him.

"Fair, how about this, we go to an arcade and I can pay for you?" Dream offered

"I'm not interested in your dream I already have a boyfriend," I said walking in the direction of the city.

"I didn't mean it like that dipshit"

"Listen I'm tired and don't feel like it okay? Maybe another time"

"Fine fine, what's your number so that I can text you if you wanna hang out"

I contemplated whether to actually give it to him or not. "He did say he was gonna change so I guess I could try right?"

"I'm pretty sure it's 382-5968"

"Are you gonna take the bus?" He questioned looking at me.

"I'd rather walk so I can remember how to get home, the nurse gave me my address so I should be good"

"Whatever you say," Dream said "Bye talk to you later"

"Bye..." I said as he got on his bus, I watched the bus slowly disappeared. I shrugged and continued my walk to my house.

I prefer to walk home sometimes depending on my mood, since I was sitting in the hospital for a long time I decided to just walk home. The noise of cars and people talking rang through my ears.

It was a new and forgotten sound. The buildings looked so odd in a way to me but if I'm being honest for others it's the opposite of what they think of the houses I've seen in Minecraft.

I looked down at the sheet of paper that had my address. I looked up at signs of the apartment complex. I slowly opened the door and walked to the elevator.

I clicked the elevator door as it opened up I walked inside, it's been a while since I've been in one before. I clicked the 14th floor as someone else came inside and pushed the button for the 10th floor. "Shit"

"Your back Y/n," the lady said as she held her small dog.

"Ah yes just got discharged actually," I said I forgot her name to which she knew mine so I assume she knows me. The elevator dinged as she got left the elevator.

"I hope you get better" she smiles before walking away, I watched as the door closed.

"Who was she?" I thought hard as the elevator rose to my floor. After a minute of being in the cramped room, there's was a ding and the elevator door opened.

"1410" I mumbled looking for that number, I scanned the hallways, finding my number. I finally found the room and punched in my passcode. "1482"

It opened as I walked inside the room, it was like I was first moving in, I don't remember what it looked like. I scanned the room looking over all the details. It had one bedroom and one bathroom. The rest of the room was connected.

I walked inside my room and saw my gaming set up in the corner. A dresser is next to that and a bed against the wall near a window. LED surrounded my room, my phone laid on my bed, I sat down on my bed and picked up my phone.

"It's dead" I sighed and put my phone on the charger instead I walk to my Pc and turned it on, it was covered in dust, so I'll have to clean that later. The screen turned on as I put on my headset. The different game icons appeared on my home screen. I clicked on google and searched up youtube.

Everyone that was sucked into the game, were streamers or YouTubers. I looked over one of my videos to try and gain some memory of how I did this stuff. After that, I searched up everyone else's videos.

————————————————————————
Hello! I hope you liked this chapter there is defiantly another one coming out after this one because I had to split the chapter for story context you know I'm gonna stop rambling lmaoo ✨ Remember your Beautiful the way you are!✨

————————————————————————Hello! I hope you liked this chapter there is defiantly another one coming out after this one because I had to split the chapter for story context you know I'm gonna stop rambling lmaoo ✨ Remember your Beautiful the way you...