Always There for You

(All relationships with Tommy are platonic!!)

I decided it was a bit overwhelming to visit all of the graves and I hated seeing Tommy like this. We are still sitting on the ground as I ran my finger through his hair and rubbed my thumb against his back to make him feel better. I had to make him happy so he can live without a burden on his back.

"Hey, Toms?.." I said softly

"Yes?..."He sniffled a little lifting his head up slightly.

"Do you wanna leave and come back later?" I asked to which he gave me a soft nod. I slowly stood up but Tommy was still clinging on to me.

"Can I hold your hand?" He asked looking down as we both stood up.

"Yeah" I smiles softly grabbing the 19-year-olds hand.

We walked back to his mom's car. We both hopped in the back seat and put our seatbelts on. Tommy held my hand again resting his head on my shoulder. He was exhausted from crying and who could blame him.

"Is there any sort of field around?" I asked his mom as Tommy was officially sleeping.

"I'm pretty sure there's one 10 minutes away, why?" She asked starting the car.

"I think it'll make Tommy a little better," I said looking out the window.

"Well if it'll make him happy I'll gladly do whatever I can," she said frowning just a bit.

I just nodded and looked out the window as his mom drove to the field she knew about. I thought about Technoblade guilt eating at me. I was able to avoid it while hanging out with Tommy but sometimes my thoughts went back to him.

10 minutes later his mom pulled over to the side unlocking the door. I assumed this was the field she was talking about. I gently shook Tommy awake which he yawned slowly taking in his surroundings.

"Hey follow me," I said to which he nodded getting out of the car the same time I did.

I grabbed his hand and gave his mom a small nod. I lead Tommy through the field of flowers I found a perfect spot where poppies surrounded the area.

"Why are we here?" Tommy asked sitting down to which I sat down next to him.

"To make you feel better," I said looking into the horizon the sky was pretty and the clouds started to have a small tint to them as the sun was starting to set.

"Oh"

"Remember when there were sad days me and you would go to our special spot away from everyone?" I asked still looking forward.

"Yeah" He chuckled "It'll always be one of my favorite memories"

"You would complain about losing bets with people and about how fundy would try and steal your things"

"That bastard stole most of my cobblestone" He frowned

"You would chase him down and steal his wood just go get back at him"

"He deserved it," Tommy said rolling his eyes which made me chuckle. "I remembered when you would get mad at Techno for stupid shit"

"Yeah..."

"It's kind of ironic how you would come over and we would have a small sleepover when it happened. The best part that made me happy is when you guys made up. Seeing you and the Blade upset made me sad a bit, but I always admired the way you guys who figure things out and be happy again" He said

"Yeah it sucked but those sleepovers were fun," I said smiling.

"You should talk to him," Tommy said looking at me.

"He's messaged me every day and I've never responded. He always said good morning, good night asking how I was, telling me he missed me but I never answered." I said looking down. "I'm too scared to answer and I don't know why"

"Maybe it's because you don't know how it'll go when you do," Tommy said "You always had that fear of going back and being scared of getting rejected"

"You surely can read me like a book," I said wiping a small tear that ran down my cheek.

"I know he doesn't mean any harm with what you told me it's like he can get trapped in his mind about the game. You can't just get over it your gonna remember everything that happened so of course he's gonna want to fight Dream for killing his allies."

"Guess I never thought of that"

"I'll be there when you message him, will that make you feel better?" Tommy said laying his head on mine as the sun was fully starting to set.

"Yeah thank you, Toms"

"I'll always be there for you"

"Same goes for you"

"It's funny we always find ways to make things better as the sunset" Tommy chuckled the field getting darker. "We should head home," He said standing up.

He reached his hand out and I grabbed it hoisting myself off the ground. We walked back to the car and got in. Tommy was in a better mood which seemed to make his mom happy. We buckled our seatbelts and headed to Tommy's house to have our classic sleepover.

————————————————————————
Man today was a very rough day. Hearing Techno saying he has cancer made my heart drop and I cried so much. I was devastated and cried for a long time. Why the world decided to choose him was a mystery but I believe he will get better. I'm gonna pray for him and his family during this rough time.

Thank you all for reading my book I never really thank you guys on a chapter only on my message board but I really do wanna thank you guys for all the support through Minecraft Online and Outside The Game. It means so much to me and all your comments make me laugh and feel better. It helps make my day better.

You guys are worth it and perfect the way you are and no one can change that. Be who you want to be. Do what you want to do. Whatever you're going through stay strong it may be rough now but in the future, it'll be so much better. I promise it'll pass and you can do and be whoever you want because you are your own self.

 I promise it'll pass and you can do and be whoever you want because you are your own self