Answers From the Q & A

Here are the Answers!

Rainycloudydayz
"Can everyone get revived?"

Unfortunately, that will not happen 😔

@DawnWoF (for some reason it won't pop up)
Will there be a Major Character Death?

Nah no more deaths

@OneDaydreamAtATime (the user isn't popping up again lol)

How do you do the Inspiration thing? What keeps you motivated to keep writing?

So for the inspiration thing I dunno if you mean when I write something or if I have someone that inspires me. I don't really know anyone who inspired me, to be honest, one day I was like let me just write this. The inspiration thing I put is to make people happy, if someone has a bad day, I want to make them happy, I really hope it happens for some of you. My motivation is the same as my inspiration I wanna make people happy! It's honestly funny seeing your guys' comments it makes my day reading them! especially the one you made :)

Bro your so awesome!! Like literally, I envy your writing skills, BUT THAT OFF TOPIC. You do you and do whatever makes me happy!!

@redshoessss1

Is there any chance we can get a revival arc?

Okay so quite a few people are talking about this I could possibly make it an alternate ending it just won't be part of the legit main storyline

@iitvdto (I thought this was a good imagine anyways I apologize wattpad is being annoying with the usernames)

Okay but bestie imagine the players that didn't make t aren't actually dead but they are stuck in the Minecraft world and we got back to the Minecraft world somehow Clay becomes Dream again and blablablabla we make it all out alive techno and Y/n are married happy ending. And Y/n tries to get Clay his mind because she still remembers the real world and we can change him.

Fun fact when I originally had planned was that all the players that died would've been trapped in the void somewhere that the players who survived would have to save them here would have been one of the scenes.

Clay and I sat on the ledge on top of the hospital roof. Clay sighed we still haven't been on the greatest terms from waking up a few days ago.

"Hey, Y/n?"

"hm?"

"I have some intel," He said looking forward meanwhile I looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"They are alive"

"What makes you think that?"

"They didn't barry any bodies I heard a nurse say and they didn't burn to ashes they are just missing."

"That ridiculous" I replied.

"Or stuck in a Minecraft void"

That's all I got LMAO

SO They also asked me on another chapter if I had Tiktok for chapter updates so I will be making a TikTok account For this book and others My user is Mollyhascrashed So that's where you can find updates :)

yeahboikalani

Why did you make every one die?

Because it was for the storyline and honestly out of random ideas I have anyways I thought everyone should know this is My bestie (cousin) so if you see me make fun of her is because I personally know her. She's been here since day one so yeah.

@georgeskitten(Sorry again for he user glitch)

Is there going to be like two different chapters for how you want the story to end? Like is there going to be a chapter for us dating Dream and a chapter for us dating Techno?

Well, a lot of people seem to like the idea so probably. The one with Dream will be altered for the storyline because I have to figure out how to do that.

Lunalove012210

Take as long as you want author! I just wanted to say that your book is amazing and the plot twists are pretty surprising. I'm not complaining as that's exactly what hooks the reader into the book anyways have a great night/ Day :D

One Thank you so much for your support it means the world, Two I honestly surprise myself sometimes. In the original storyline, Y/n was not going to break up with Techno and have all the stuff going on now, I got bored in Naval Science so that's how that happened.

Anyways! Sorry if I misspelled anything my eyesight is awful! A chapter will be out soon! Thank you all so much for your support I honestly don't know what to do when this ends. I wanna continue writing for you guys and continue making you guys happy. When I first made this book I wasn't expecting it to go like this and I am so happy I did! So hopefully if I make another book after this you guys would read it so I can continue making people happy! The book will be called Flowers of The Valley (It is a Dream x Oc because I know it can be hard making decisions) Anyways! ✨I love you all and you are all worth it! YOU ARE PERFECT AND ALL POSITIVE THINGS!✨

 When I first made this book I wasn't expecting it to go like this and I am so happy I did! So hopefully if I make another book after this you guys would read it so I can continue making people happy! The book will be called Flowers of The Valley ...