Start Of Something Great

(All Tommy relationships are platonic)

I messaged Minx that I would be staying at a hotel in a city near Tommy then head over to her place. I walked out of the shower wearing a T-shirt and shorts. I sat on the bed staring into space why were the memories attacking me now? I sighed and stood back up to brush my teeth as the sun started to set. I lifted the covers so I could get in bed. I wrapped the blankets around me as I could hoping it would trap the nightmares just like a child would do so that they couldn't see the monsters in the closet or under the bed.

My eyes shut and I fell asleep.

"Why'd you leave?"

I turned around facing Technoblade, it looked as if he has been crying his eyes red and puffy.

"Techno doesn't cry please," I said starting to cry myself. I walked over to his figure as I hugged thin air he disappeared.

I looked around the grass was taller than me. I ran through it trying to escape the grass I ran straight through. I made it to a clearing with flowers surrounding me. Sheep and cows filled the peaceful setting. My heart was beating faster in my chest not falling for the illusion. Surely I would see something horrifying. I laid in the grass waiting for the fall I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes sun coming through the hotel window, I wasn't attacked by my dream as much as I did last time. Maybe because I went to bed later and woke up early, so I didn't get a lot of sleep. I wasn't complaining though. I stood up and grabbed an outfit from my suitcase walking into the small bathroom. I brushed my teeth and changed out of my pajamas.

I put away everything I took out of my suitcase the previous night. I zipped my bag and walked down to the lobby messaging Tommy's mom. She had messaged me thanking me for helping Tommy survive through the game a month after I got discharged from the hospital. I decided to text her so that I could surprise Tommy at his house.

I called for a Uber to come to pick me up and take me to where his house was. The Uber arrived about ten minutes after I ordered one. I got in and told the man where I wanted to go which was Tommy's house. The man had brown hair and glasses he looked to be in his 20's. The ride was filled with short conversations about little things. The ride was a long one though it felt like forever.

When we arrived at Tommy's house I thanked the Uber who I learned his name was Ted Nivison. I gave him a bigger tip that most people give Uber's.

"Thank you" He smiled

"Be safe when driving!" I said as he pulled off. He was nice

I knocked on the house door waiting for an answer. I heard footsteps and an older-ish lady answered the door to which I assumed was Tommy's mom.

"Hello" I smiled not really bowing what else to say.

"Come in dear" His mom stepped aside to let me in which I gladly walked in. "Toms upstairs in his room"

"Thanks"

I walked up to his room, he didn't know I was coming so. I knocked on his door which had his name hanging on it with a small logo.

I heard a sigh and footsteps coming to the door. The doorknob twisted open.

"I already told you I don't want dinner," He said but then looked up.

"Hey Tommy" I smiled

He stood there eyes wide in disbelief. Was his mind tricking him? Are you really here? No one who went through what he did live around him.

"Are you... really here?..."

"I really am" I smile tearing up. He ran into my arms crying in joy and longing I hugged him back he was taller than me so I rested my head on his chest near his shoulders, well more like forced.

Tommy had a tight grip on my body almost scared if he let go I would disappear. I didn't mind though as long as he's happy, I'm happy.

"Why are you here?" He pulls away still holding onto my shoulders.

"Techno and I got into a fight and I acted over dramatic so I'm here now"

"The pink pig bastard, I would gladly pull his long hair to rip it right off his head and beat him up" Tommy rambled pissed off which made me smile at how much he cared for me.

"It's okay it'll pass just need some time"

"Well screw him let's make light of you being here I can give you a tour around! And bring you to see the great queen!" He smiled proudly.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside his room. The setup was nicely done and his decorations are very cool. He sat in his bed pulling me to sit next to him.

"What should we do first?" Tommy grinned pulling out his phone ready to make a list.

"Where ever you wanna go" I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder looking over at his phone, it was nice seeing Tommy.

————————————————————————
AYEEEEEEE! I lied on my message board I'm laying on a bed in the cabin my family is staying at for vacation! Anyways all fluff coming up finally in this story. Anyways to make up for not posting I'll post more next week because I feel bad for not posting 😅. Anyways✨ YOU ARE IMPORTANT THE WAY YOU ARE REMEMBER THA. YOU ARE WORTH IT REMEMBER THAT! ✨I appreciate all you guys and care for you! 💙

 YOU ARE WORTH IT REMEMBER THAT! ✨I appreciate all you guys and care for you! 💙