Chapter 1

Aizawa is walking to the teachers Lounge when he see Izuku and tells him to go to class and izuku goes to class. When Izuku get in the class room Bakugo tells Izuku to kill himself and (changing izuku name to deku) deku just goes and sit down. After awhile Aizawa comes to class.today we will be doing training aizawa said. They get up and get changed deku was the last one still in their. Aizawa went to see what was taking so long and he saw deku cutting his arms ( sorry to the people to do pls stop) Aizawa ran and took the blade from deku and tossed it across the room and gave deku a hug. Promise me you will never do this agian aziawa said. Deku promised not to do it anymore. Everyday i will come to your dorm room every morning and before bed to see if you cut ok aizawa said. Ok aizawa- sensi. They went back out to bakugo fighting todoroki over who can date deku. Aizawa stoped the fight and both of them had detention for the next week. At the end of the day deku went to his room to do his homework. Aizawa came at 10:45 knock knock knock and deku door he went to go open it to see aizawa. Hi aizawa-sensi what do you need. I am here to see if you cut today after what i saw you doing. Come on in i guess. Roll up your sleves izuku. He rolled up his sleves to see 10 more new cuts. Aizawa-sensi are you ok?? No i am not why do you keep cutting your arms tell me who and why are they making you cut your arms. Well bakugo keeps telling me to kill myself and my mom (inko) keeps hitting me the she sold me to a pedofile who every time i go home on the weekends he rapes me. Aizawa is really mad at bakugo and dekus mom. Izuku would you like to live with me i stead where you live now??

I would love to live with you bit the guy i was sold to put a chip in my arm so i can't leave. We will go to the docters and see if they can remove it from you. Ok aizawa-sensi that sounds good. Oh and you don't have to call me aziawa-sensi when we are alone you can call me shota or just aizawa. Ok aizawa i-i-i mean shota. Aizawa smiles than gives deku another hug. Did you just smile shota!!!! I guess i did smile your the frist person to make me smile. You have never smiled before shota you have a beautiful smile. Thank izuku.

See you pretty people in the next chapter i might do it now or later tonight well bye.(pls don't self harm people care about you)