chapter 7

(Smut warning)
Ummmm Can we go to sleep then,come on then kitten so we can get ready for
Bed,k sho coming now can we where matching pj's pls,sure kitten now come on and change. Coming sho (after they change)ok sho lets go to sleep now,actually kitten i have something better in mind,sho sho i know what your thinking but we can talk about it, kitten oh my sweet kitten we not going to talk about it you know what you did at the date.

Sho it was a joke, sho we did it two days ago,and you fuck up when you said that time for your punishment,fine this on time,come on kitten. Umm sho pls go easy last time could not walk for a week,i ok kitten. Sho picks up deku and walks to there room get lays deku down, sho starts to lick and kiss dekus body to his v-line. Sho get to dekus dick and starts kissing the top,a-a-aaah sho!!faster sho faster,sho goes faster,kitten i am going to cum,sho rames into deku three more times then cums in deku,kitten i need you to do something for me, what would that be sho,sho wispers sick my dick kitten.

Anything to make you happy daddy, sho sits on the end of the bed,deku gets on all fours and licks the tip of shos dick,deku puts it all in his mouth,sho groans when did you get so good at this kitten,deku starts to suck sho's dick really fast,sho garbs dekus hair and pushes his head all the way down,dekus gags,sho cums down his troat,deku swallows it all mmm good,ok you done kitten,yea i am going to sleep now,comimg to.

See yall in the next chapter(i love you all and dont do self harm)( i am telling u guys this now) i was high when i Wright this my cousin gave me edibles