chapter 17

Sorry kitten but i cant turn it off but u can turn it up more pls fot daddy, ok,yes thanks kitten, yea sure.

He turns it up to max, d-d-d-daddy i want your cock pls,your wish is my command,he takes of his and dekus clothes and lines him self with deku's hole,you ready baby, y-y-yes daddy,he rams into deku really hard,d-d-d-daddy right their!!! G-go faster pls daddy pls,are you positive you want me to go faster, yes daddy,ok. Aziawa starts to ram into him hardet deeper and faster,daddy need to cum pls, not yet i didn't have my fun yet,ok daddy,aziawa goes deeper and hits that on spot in his ass, YESS DADDY RIGHT THEIR!! Found it aziawa starts to hit that spot hard,daddy need t7 o cum bad pls, baby daddy said no not till you pass out,plz daddy need to go bad, keep talkimg back and we will go all night, daddy i want to go all night but need to cum pls!!!! Aziawa goes deeper and faster,stop talking back, ok daddy. Aziawa stops and takes out the vibrate and rams back in to him, daddy i am going to pass out need to cum, you know what you asked for this aziawa goes really faster deeper and harder,you going to break me,that the point,need to cum pls daddy, ok just this on,he does ehat he does when he has to cum again, he puts back on the tip thing and continued,daddy going to break me,yes i am not stop talking before i stop and only speak when talked to,deku said ok.

Kitten want to keep going,pls daddy go deeper and faster, at this point aziawa is going to break deku,daddy cum pls!!?no baby this is a punishment for talking,he stops and put the vibrater back in turns it max max and rams imto him,DADDY BREAK ME PLS,i will dont worry i will, daddy need cum bad,didn't i say don't talk you get to say one more thing till i tell you to talk,FASTER DADDY,ok,at this point he is going the same way he was before but more, kitten i am going all night,ok daddy. Deku is going to pass out soon, aziawa hits that spot in his ass hard as fuck, dekus moans daddy cum pls will pass out,pass out and i will stop. Dekuz face is like this tounge hanging out eyes in the back of his head he iz shaking from the pleasure he is getting, daddy cum pls,are you a good boy,yes daddy am you can keep going,let taste your cum should we,yes daddy. Deku is passing out,hurry,let take the out,he takes anf out and put his finger on top,daddy pls,how bout you drink it kitten, anything to cum. Aziawa put his mouth on his dick and holds it in his mouth,he kiss deku and put his cum in his mouth, kitten i am putting it back in,ok daddy you break me pls,i am going to break you so hard and you cant cum this time. But daddy i will pass out,no you wont cause i will stop fucking you,i dont want to you to stop i want to get breaked daddy, ok should i keep the vibrater or no,up to you daddy, keep them in just add them all in(there is like 4 and he had in him so 3) after he puts them all in and turns them all on max max and rams into him faster deeper and harder,daddy more pls, not good enough kitten maybe i should go deeper,daddy do whatever you want to me break me keep going just dont stop,will do kitten aziawa broke deku and keeped going, daddy cum pls, i sayed you can't cum this time right? Yes daddy pass out, no kitten i will stop, keep going i pass out keep going till you cum(at this point deku had to cum alot do to you know and aziawa cum like 4 times),ok kitten. Daddy my cock is going to pop cum pls, but kitten i didn't get to eat you yet,daddy eat me then pls eat me daddy, daddy you breaked me yet,yes i did and am still going,you eat me pls daddy, ok but want me to stop or keep going and eat you,do both daddy dont stop. Alright aziawa starts to suck and bit on his dick,daddy harder pls dont stop, i won't stop kitten he keeps sucking on his dick really hard,daddy cum bad, no now you need a punishment,but i been a good boy, now you have not.

Now watch me jerk off,daddy i eat you pls daddy i eat you pls,no. Aziawa starts to jerk off, daddy make me horny now help,no now stop talking, yes daddy. Aziawa finshed jerking off in frount of deku, daddy eat me pls,aziawa starts to eat him, should i let you cum, pls daddy dont stop,kitten dony want to cum?? No just eat me pls daddy,kitten you eat me?? No just break me and eat me pls,you going to pass out kitten, yes daddy am keep going pls don't stop love this, just for this you get to cum, up to daddy tho, and you are going to cum,k daddy break me keep going all night pls daddy dont stop, aziawa lets him cum but put dekus Dick in dekus mouth,deku swallows his cum,daddy i done, kitten i can keep going, yes daddy keep going,ok, daddy not tired, no kitten i can keep going, daddy deeper pls,ok kitten aziawa hits that spot in his ass,DADDY THEIR,aziawa kepped on hitting that spot, daddy take break pls daddys cock is in my spline take break, kitten i stop when i stop ok kitten,but daddy cant think daddy fucked me so hard,thats right im your daddy i stop when i stop,daddy pls. Aziawa is mad starts to pound into him, daddy going break mr again,yes no stop talking,but daddy faster,you little slut you love daddys cock,daddys cock is big and round and break me.

1088 words last on till tomorrow love you puppys