Chapter 2

The next day Aizawa went to wake up deku so they can get the chip out of his arm( today is Saturday) Aizawa knocks on dekus door for about 1 minute deku wakes up and went to open the door to see aizawa. Hey shota what do you need this morning. I came to wake up and see if you cut and to tell you that at 2:00 to get the chip out of your arm. Ok shota i will be ready by 1:23 ok. Ok bye Izuku see you then. At 1:23 Aizawa went to dekus dorm room to go get him. Deku put on a green crop hoodie with light blue ripped jeans with thigh high black boots. Knock knock knock Aizawa knock on dekus room door. Hi shota ready to go?? Yes i am Izuku lets go. They walk out the room and lock the door behind them. They got into Shotas car and went to the docters office. When they got their they where already put in a room with a docter that told shota had to leave the room. After an hour and a half they where done and deku amd shota could go home ( btw inko and they guy deku was sold to went to jail). When they got to shotas home they got deku clothes and a new pair of shoes. After they got done shopping they went back to shotas house.and put everything away they sat on aziawas bed and talked a little bit. Then Izuku forgot that he was talking to shota and not todoroki and he said todoroki i have feelings for aziawa. Shota stoped what he was going to say and looked at deku amd said i like you to izuku. Deku looked and seen shota instead of todoroki and blushed alot. Shota kissed deku, deku kissed back and it truned into a make out session. After 5 minutes they broke they kiss and took a breath( cause you need air to live) Shota whispered in dekus ear we will finsh this later.

The next day deku and shota went back to the dorms cause it was sunday. When they got there they kissed each other in the car deku got out so aziawa can park and deku went to his dorm room. Deku tool a nap cause he got up at 2:23 am to shota moaning in his ear. When deku got up he took a shower and Got dressed. When he was done shota came and knock on dekus door. Deku came and ( aziawa and deku are dateing now) opened the door for his boyfriend deku told him to come on in. They sat on dekus bed quiet for a minute till shota said let me see your arms kitten. Deku gave shota his arms to see no new cuts. Shota was really happy and have deku alot of kisses.

That made deku happy that his boyfriend was happy. Later that night at 6:23 mina came and knock on dekus door and asked if he wanted to play truth or dare with her bakugo froppy pika pink cheeks and some of the teachers Aziawa Midnight Mic deku said yea will be down their. Deku ask what time does it start. Mina said 7:00
Ok bye mina. Bye deku, deku got dressed in a red crop top and butty shorts and red socks. At 7 deku went dowm stairs to see all of them down stairs waiting for deku. When he got down their they all tild deku and shota to go to dekus dorm room for a minute. After they left, everyone was talking about how to make them date. 2 mimutes later midnight and mic said how bout he lock them in a closet and they all agreed. They came back from the room and went down stairs.

See you in the me the next chapter bye loves and remember don't do self harm you have people who love you