Chapter 4

(Smut warning) sho its locked we cant get out,i know kitten. Well what are we going to do now sho,remember when i said we will continue later, yeah why, we are going to continue that now. Sho kissed deku, sho took off dekus shirt and started to kiss down his body and began to suck his dick like lolipop, dekus eyes were rolling back and moaning shos name. With out warning deku cums down sho's troat, sho flips deku over on his belly.

Do you want it raw or do you want to to prep you, i want it raw daddy. Ok sho lines him self up with deku's light pink hole, sho rams him self in with no warning he ramed in deku , a-aaah daddy!! Sho continues to rams him self6 in deku, f-faster d-daddy faster. I will show you fast, sho goes really fast, dekus eyes are in the back of his head and his tongue is hanging out of his mouth. Deku cums on his and sho's chest,sho licks of dekus cums, dekus insides start to hurt deku does not feel it do to all the pleasure he is feeling. Sho starts to get sloppy with his trusts meaning that he is going to cum, sho cums and sho pulls out and gets dressed and helps deku get dressed.

They sit there and whats for mic and midnight to unlock the door. Sho texts midnight the text: midnight come unlock this door or i will tell everyone your secrets. Pls don't tell anyone i am comeing!!!
Thanks, midnight comes and unlocks the door. Deku and sho walk out, deku lpis limping, he walks to his dorm room. Knock knock knock, I am comeing!! Hi bbg what are you doing here?? I am here to see if your ok, oh my butt hips hurts really bad, i am sorry kitten. Its ok.

Sorry it took me so long i had really bad anxiety but here it is. (Everyone loves you)