Chapter 11

The Next day,they woke up and went to school,when they got there they aent to the teachers lounge,when they steped foot in the lounge evers eyes went one them,whispers sho why are they looking at us,he whispers back i don't know let me ask,why are you guys lolking at us,cause you just walked in with a student holding hands duh,whispers to sho fuck we forgot to let go, Hey don't swear you are a cinnamon roll, don't play that card with me boy,fine see you im class,bye,bye.

Shota when did you be come so nice, midnight i have always been nice all just piss me off so fuck off. Ok fine i will leave you alone. When aziawa went to class,DEKU i am going to kill you,you know what kacchan fuck you suck my dick, izuku what did i say about swearing and bakugo leave izuku alone, aziawa why can i not swear i am 18, izuku you can be 123 years old and i will not let you swear. Fine, now sit tf down. When school is done and at home, hey kitten why did you say that to bakugo,cause my whole life he has been telling me to kill myself that i am useless and i should stop trying to be come a hero, so you snapped then kitten,yes i did but i am going to sleep now come lay with me,NOW,ok ok i am coming,good,kitten are pregnant,i don't know but i will see in the morning NOW.COME.LAY.WITH.ME,ok ok i am coming. The next morning,good morning kitten,morning,kitten i am gpimg to the store i will be right back,ok love,bye bye kitten,bye love.

When shota got back,kitten i need you to come take this please!!DON'T YELL AT ME I AM COMING,ok kitten sorry for yelling,its ol but what am i taking,here you go. Thanks i will be right back,ok,after he takes it and waits,he looks at it amd starts to cry,LOVE come here,look its positive,shota starts to cry i am going to be a dad omg omg omg,calm down love but how are we going to tell the school,i don't know bit we have to tell nezu,ok so when do you want to tell him,whenever you want to kitten,ok then now if thats fine,fine with me kitten.

Ok come get dressed and just to let you know this is your FAULT YOU ASSHOLE,mood swing kitten,well now you have to deal with it you asswipe, i know kitten now come and get dressed,kk.

After they get dressed, ready to go kitten? Yeah lets go love. When they get there,ok ready to in there kitten,yeah lets go.

Hi you guys i still need a name for yall and hope you guys are doing well