Chapter 3

When they came down stairs everyone was looking at them. Why are you guys look at us deku said. No reason you guys are just cute mina said. Oh ok, well are we going to start the game or are you going to stare at us shota said. Yeah lets start the game, ok deku truth or dare mina said. Ummm truth, ok tell us something no one knows. Ummm well deku looks at shota with the eye asking if he can say he has a boyfriend, shota shook his head yes,  ummm i have a boyfriend. No you don't your a nerd and a useless one to. Bakugo don't be mean to izuku, shota said. Deku ran to his room crying, i will check up on him shota left to dekus room to see if he is ok. Back down stairs bakugo why are you always so mean to deku, cause he is a shitty nerd and needs to kill himself( to the people who want to kill them selfs like me pls don't i love you) bakugo that is no way for you to speak to someone, Mic said. In dekus room,shota knock on his door to see dekus eyes puffy and red, kitten why are you crying. Come on in and i will tell you, shota came in his room, why where you crying kitten, well ummm y-you know how bakugo bullies me and well now he tells be to jump of a roof, shotas is really mad now because Bakugo keeps telling his boyfriend to kill himself. I will be right back kitten, bbg no leave kaccan alone bbg no no no, kitten pls move deku moves BAKUGO KATSKI why did you do you tell izuku to kill himeself tell me NOW!! Because does need to kill himself he can't do anything right, SHOTA AIZAWA i told you to leave him alone, fine just cause you said so. Everyone was looking like how did aziawa/shota not hurt izuku for call him by his First name and how did listen to him. Now lets go back to your room izuku, ok. Now that we are in your room let me see your arms, deku rolles up his sleves. To see 20 new cuts. Izuku why did you do those cuts, you heard bakugo i should kill myself i have know on in this world, kitten you have me your friends and soon even more people. Ok shota i love you, shota kisses deku, now shota lets go so you can tell bakugo your sorry.

When they get down stairs mina said aziawa-sensi how did you not kill deku when he said your first name, that because he sounds just like my mom and you don't want to make her mad so yea that it. Now shota what do you have to say to kaccan, do i have to izuku yes you do so, bakugo i am sorry there o said it but bakugo you are on house arrest for 1 week. Fuck thanks Useless nerd for makinge have house arrest, bakugo you should be thanking me cause aziawa was going to expelle you got the better deal. Whatever nerd i am going back to my room. Do guys are we still going to play the game or no, yea we can continue umm mic t or d. Umm d, i dare you to kiss your crush if he or she is in this room,ok he gets up and goes to shota Michael back up i have s boyfriend, WHO is your boyfriend!!!! Michael sit down and stop yelling plus i am not telling till he says i can so sit down.

After they went around the room it was shotas turn, t or d aziawa-sensi mina said, dare i guess ok i dare you and deku to go stand in a closet and tell each other secrets ok, sure. When they both went in the closet mic and midnight went and lock the door from the outside. They heard it lock and are now trying to get out, shota we can't get out i know kitten what are we going to to now.

See you guys in the next chapter tho it might take a little longer cause my anxiety is really bad roght now so i will take a little while. Remember don't to self harm and stay safe.