chapter 18

The next day,aziawa and deku woke up late, kitten wake up we have school, no you have school you broke me last night,right let get cleaned up. After that aziawa when can i walk agian, i dont know like 4-5 weeks, that long,yes.

Hope your happy,i am kitten, kitten i have to go ok kitten,ok bye aziawa. After school,texting between aziawa and deku.

Shota aziawa FUCK YOU-deku
What did i do kitten-aziawa
You got me pregnant with twins ass hole-deku
Yes that was the plan bebe-aziawa
Well now you have to come get me and bring me to class so we can tell them-deku
On my way- aziiawa
Bye love you-deku
Love you too-aziawa

When aziawa gets their,hey kitten how are you feeling,like killing you hoe,kitten pls dont be mad at me,to late bitch, to late now come on so we can tell the class,ok hope on my back,i cant wait till i can walk again so i can kill you,you cant kill me,and why not? Cause they will be father less,i was father less and i am fine,i guess,now lets go,ok.

When they get to the clasd room,class me and izuku have something to say to yall, i am pregnant with aziawa baby, awwww really-mina
Yes mina i am, what so what about being a hero-sero
That will have to wait for now, anymore questions,yeah i have on does auntie know deku-bakugo
No she does not but i will tell her soon,now anymore do i can sleep,no ok ctan i get your sleeping bag pls,yea here,thanks. When deku goes to sleep.ok class do whaf you want just dont leave the room i am going to sleep. When class is done, ok class go to lunch,izuku wake up and come eat,did the class leave,yes why,i cant FUCKING FEEL MY LEGS SO GO GET ME FOOD,yes sir what do you want, i dont care,ok sir i will be right back. When he comes back,here you go sir,thank you bebe, your welcome kitten, bebe can you help me eat pls,yea sure i can. After deku eats, ok bebe can you take me to see my mom pls,are you sure you want to go see her,she was to know that she is going to be a grandma bebe,fine hope on,kk. When they get to the jail, hi inko, hey son,i have something to say mom,yes, i am pregnant,WHAT KILL THE BABY, bebe time to go i am scared, yea lets go hope on,kk. When they get back to ua, ok kitten we have to go to nezu and say that you are pregnant again,ok come on,when they get to nezus office, nezu izuku is pregnant and good bye,wait right their,yes nezu, are you father of these or this kid, yes i am and my class knows,ok just take care of him bye bye,bye nezu, bye. Ok so back to the house or dorm now, the house,ok lets go,k kitten. When they get home, kitten lets go to sleep,ok WALK TO THE ROOM NOW,yes sir.

This is last chapter for today