Chapter 5

Can i come in, sure bbg i am going to take a shower i will be right back, kk kitten. After 45 minutes deku comes out of the shower to sho sitting on the end of his bed, hey bbg can you pls bring me some clothes, sure kitten do you want pants or shorts,ummm shorts and a tank top will be fine.

Here kitten, thanks i will be right out, ok kitten. Deku comes out to see sho sitting on the end of his bed falling  asleep,deku goes and tells sho to come amd ley down next to him. Sho comes up and leys next to deku. They fall asleep, the next day sho wakes up really early so he can get ready for today. When deku eakes up he does not see sho, deku get up and takes a shower and gets ready then heads down stairs to go to Shota room. Deku knocks on sho's room door,hey kitten do you need something,no you just weren't next to me when i woke up thats it,sorry i should have told you.

Its ok sho but i have to ask you something, what is it, umm can you come to my room in 10 minutes pls,sure kitten, k bye sho. After 10 minutes sho goes and knocks on dekus door, heu sho come on in, hey kitten you needed to tell me something, hey umm so my dad just poped up and said he wants to take me and leave. Kitten i wont lst him take you, sho i know but i don't know what to do, kitten do you want to go with him or did he do what your mom did to you, he did what my mom did. Ok kitten then we will go to chort and i will win for kitten,thanks sho for careing about me. I will always care for you ok kitten.

Sorry it took me so long to up load this chapter i had to go to the docter and explain my anxiety to them and now i have to go to therapy (yay for me)