Judgement day

Betty shouldn't be surprised at who she sees. Her Uncle, who isn't really her uncle, is just a title she uses for him and who is the father of Cheryl Blossom, and the father of the late Jason Blossom. And a distant cousin to her father Hal who was killed several months before by her Aunt Penny, who is the sister of her mom. It's a family affair.

Betty watches as Clifford paces back and forth across the room. He's talking but she's not paying attention. She's working at trying to put everything together. One thing stands out to her when he is talking.

"I'm here to finish what that dreaded woman couldn't." He said.

"Huh?" she asked. Is he talking about Vanesaa Hargrove, the woman responsible for kidnapping her the first time around. He's rambling on and not making much sense right now. It's making her frustrated because she can't believe this is happening again to her.

"Miss Cooper"

Betty looks at the door and she sees her English teacher standing there with a smirk plastered on his face. "Mr. Mueller, of course you're a part of this, I knew you were shady but psychotic." Betty said.

"I'm not Miss Cooper, I'm just passing by." he said, as he checked the time on his phone.

"Sure, if that's the story you're sticking too." she said, she wasn't sure where her bravery was coming from, but it made her feel like everything would be okay. "He's going to kill you, I hope you know that." Betty said.

"Who? Mr. Blossom? I don't think so" Mr. Mueller laughed.

"Oh, you think I'm talking about him." she smirked. "I assure you I'm not. And just for good measure he's going to kill him too" she adds.

"Ahh" Mr, Mueller said in understanding. "You're talking about Mr. Jones." he adds.

Betty just smiles. She didn't need to answer him.

"I don't think so Sweet cheeks, I will knock that boy on his ass, while you watch" he said.

Betty wants to laugh. He should know by now. That you should never underestimate the abilities of Jughead and his serpents. But it's obvious that Mr. Mueller is cocky and has never done his research. So she decides to ignore him and smiles softly at him. Jughead will kill him.

Mr. Mueller watches Betty, he's curious as to why she isn't reacting to the situation differently. "Why aren't you scared?" he asked her as he moved closer to her and is now standing in front of the bed she's on.

"Why should I be? I have lived through worse." she said as she looked up at him. He towered over her, he's tall but not Jughead tall.

A hand comes smacking her cheek. Betty spits at him. He was about to smack her again. When Clifford yelled. "Enough, let her be. We have work to do. We need to discuss our distribution plans into Greendale and Centerville."

Mr. Mueller smirked and walked off.

Betty goes back to scanning the room to see if there is something that will help her. She knows it's a long shot considering she's handcuffed to the bed. Someone else enters the room. It's her cousin Kai. He stops dead in his tracks. His eyes grew wide, he seemed shocked that she was here. Betty just stares, afraid to say something.

"Kai, come on." Clifford yelled.

Kai winked at her and left, she wasn't sure what to make of it. She knows the history between Kai and Jughead isn't good. She hopes Kai rises above it to tell Jughead where she is being kept.

Betty sighed as she laid back down. There isn't much to do but wait,

~

2 days later.