Things we do at night.

Jughead sits outside the high school, he needs a cigarette. It's only half way through the day and he's already annoyed. It's been a few weeks since the brawl in school. The Serpents are being watched closely by Mr. Weatherbee and the rest of the staff, waiting for them to mess up again so they can be expelled.

He finishes his cigarette and heads back into school. One highlight of the day is that Mr. Muller is out of town and there is a substitute in English. As he walks down the hallway he gets looks from students. He shakes his head. "I should have stayed home with Betty,' he mutters under his breath. He really hates this place.

Betty was home sick with the flu. Jughead was jealous. He tried to convince her to let him stay with her. That she needed to be taken care of. But she gave this long speech about how he needed his education. In the end Betty won, she always wins when it comes to Jughead.

He counts down the hours until he's back home with her. English, lunch and American government was all that he had left.

Eventually the last bell rings and he's out of the school. He doesn't even wait for the others. He's on his bike and headed back to the South Side where his trailer is.

He walks in and sees Betty sitting under a blanket on the couch doing something on her laptop. Betty has been spending most of her free time investigating Jason's death. She's turned the empty wall of the kitchen into what she calls a murder board.

"Hey babe" she said.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked as he walked over and leaned down to kiss her.

"Juggie, stop. I'm yucky." she said.

"Don't care. I want my kiss." he laughed.

Betty rolled her eyes. She then grabbed him by the jacket and pulled him into a kiss. "Happy?" she asked as she pulled away.

"I am." he smirked.

"Don't get mad if you get sick." she laughed.

"I won't. Gives me an excuse not to go to school." he chuckled.

Betty sighed.

"Any luck?" he asked as he pointed towards the board.

"Well, I found out he was seeing a therapist." she said.

"Oh, he didn't seem like the person who needs to see one." he said. "What's the doctor's name?" He adds, asking..

Betty goes through some papers. "Umm. His name is Dr. Pete Nelson. He is new to town, been here 3 weeks." she said.

"Hmm. Interesting. We should pay a visit to this doctor." Jughead said as he grabbed a bag of chips from the kitchen and sat down next to Betty.

"We should," she said. "Which, I have already planned for us to do." she smiled.

Jughead laughed. "Of course you did," he said.

Betty smiled,

"So what do you have planned?" he said to her as he ate his chips.

"You eat so loudly." she laughed.

Jughead just shrugged his shoulders. It's chips, he can't really eat them quietly.

"So, umm. On Friday, it looks like Dr. Nelson is leaving town for the weekend and his office will be closed." she said as she started looking at her phone.

"I know you have more." he said.

Betty laughed. He knows her so well. "So after school. I figured we could go, break in and collect evidence and leave." she said.