Revelations

Betty awoke and her head hurt, the last thing she remembers was walking into the girl's restroom at the high school. She hears silence, no music, no talking, there's not a single breath being taken, only hers. She's afraid to open her eyes, afraid of what she is going to see.

She is handcuffed to the bed. Of course, she thought, what else could go wrong? She moves her hand around and it clunks on the metal bed frame. Betty sighed in frustration.

As time went by she started to remember, she was hit over the head. She stays still in position and she doesn't want to let anyone know she's awake. Then it comes to her, it was the lady from the bar, the one that wanted to interview her about her family.

Betty open's her eyes when she hears a voice.

"You're awake, very good," she said as she went towards Betty and sat down next to her.

"Dianne Dunn." Betty said, moving away as much as she could.

"That would be me." she said. She then sat a tray down next to her.

"Where are we?" Betty asked, knowing she wasn't going to get an answer.

"Take this." Dianne said as she offered her some water.

Betty took it, took a drink and spit it out at her.

Seconds later, Dianne punched her and knocked her out. "Bad move" she says as she moves Betty back into a comfortable position on the bed.

~

Betty wakes up later. She's not sure how much time has passed.

"Wake up" she said. "It's time to cleanse your soul of all your sins and prepare you to join your father." she adds.

Betty watches as she tries to come up with a plan. She must play her game for now. She smiles as she let's Dianne Dunn ramble on. One thing Betty determines is that this lady has lost her marbles. She thought her father was crazy, he had nothing on her. Dianne rambles on about nonsense she doesn't pay attention to, she looks around the room, she doesn't have a smart set up. It would be easy to get out of here.

Betty smiles, over the past year she has learned a lot about herself, how to protect and defend herself. She isn't the weak little girl from a year ago, and this woman doesn't know that. Eventually Dianne leaves the room. She gets to work. Betty pulls a bobby pin out of her hair and puts it in the key hole to the cuffs. It's a little tricky because she can only use one hand. Betty uses her mouth instead, After a minute she hears a clicking sound and it unlocks. Free at last, she thought.

Betty looks around the room and grabs the lamp, she unplugs. She needs to get out of here before Jughead burns down the town looking for her.

Betty looks out the window and she sees train tracks and a sign for Timberland Industrial. She then knows she is by the school and hasn't gone far. This is a good thing.

Betty runs and grabs the handcuffs from the bed and goes and stands behind the door, lamp in one hand, cuffs in the other and waits.

It doesn't take long for her to come back. "Elizabeth," she said as she opened the door. "It's time to repent." she adds as she stopped and smirked when she saw Betty was gone.

Betty shakes her head, she really is crazy.

"Oh, a game of hide and seek. Fun times" she yelled.

Dianne turns around and sees Betty standing by the door. Dianne rushes her and Betty hits her over the head with the lamp. Dianne goes down to the ground. She's not moving. Betty kicks her to see if she is awake or playing. Dianne doesn't move. Betty pulls her to the bed that's in the corner of the room. Used the handcuffs and cuffed her to the bed. She then checks to see if she has anything on her, she doesn't.