Who is FP Jones?

A/N Don't hate at my awful smut work lol, I tried. 

~

It's been 2 weeks and 5 days since Jason Blossom disappeared. Cheryl is getting more and more worried. Cheryl told Jughead that her father told her that Jason had left to go visit some family members in Idaho. She says there are no Blossoms that live in Idaho. It all sounds a little fishy to her.

Jughead has all the available Serpents looking into his disappearance, but there is nothing. It's just like he vanished. You would think if he was out of town he would still answer his phone, but again there is nothing. Jughead intends to get to the bottom of this. Hopefully someone gets some information soon, because until then they are stuck with nothing.

Jughead is leaning on the locker next to Betty. She's going over the article she wrote for the Blue and Gold. He's not paying attention, his eyes are somewhere else, on her boobs.

Betty sees that he is lost in thought and not paying attention. "What are you thinking about?" she asked him.

"You." is all he said.

"What about me?" She said, smiling.

Jughead leans in to her so no one can hear what he is about to say. "You, naked and only in your serpent jacket on our bed." he said. "Remember, two can play this game, princess." he adds as he remembers how she was acting at the Wyrm.

Betty adjusts herself slightly and blushes bright red, he knows he's got to her. Then something smacked the back of his head.

"God damnit Topaz, I'm getting real tired of you smacking me." Jughead said as he rubbed the back of his head. He turns around and sees her standing there with her arms crossed.

"Stop being nasty in public and I wouldn't have too." she grins.

"Huh?" he asked as he wasn't sure what she was talking about.

Toni then points to Betty, who's still blushing from what Jughead has told her. Jughead starts to laugh.

As they settle down, they see Rob walk by, he's with Veronica and Reggie. Veronica walks over to where Jughead is.

"Seriously, Jughead. Was this necessary?" she asked as she pointed to the bruises on Rob's face.

Jughead just shrugs his shoulders. "He touched what's mine." he said with a smirk.

"You are a terrible person, Jughead. Beating up innocent people." she says.

Jughead rolled his eyes. Only if she knew. "Don't provoke a snake, Veronica." He said, snapping at her.

Toni starts to laugh."I can make you match him. If you would like." she said.

Veronica backed away from all of them. Reggie and Rob followed suit. "Whatever." she said, rolling her eyes. "I'm warning you snakes to watch out." she adds.

All of them started to laugh.

Veronica turned around and walked away, motioning for Reggie and Rob to follow her.

"That went better than I thought." Jughead said.

The bell rang and they had to head to class.

Later that night Jughead was sitting on the couch finishing up his English report. He doesn't know why he even tries in that class. He knows Mr. Muller won't pass him. Jughead smirks when he thinks about the look on his face when he realizes he's the one that took him down, it's going to be great. That type of filth doesn't belong in our school.