.08

"KENMA!" I yell into the mic, "You could have died! WITH our diamonds!"

"I-i... Haha I'm.. sor-ry.." he said laughing so hard he had to catch his breath in-between words, "At least you were there to save me." He said.

"Yeah, yeah this is why you bring a water bucket when mining you freaking dumby. I'm going back to the surface, I suggest you come with me." I say as I start to make my way back out of the strip mine.

"Fiiine, where do you want me to put the ores and stuff?"

"Um, just the mine shop, in the correct chests please."

"Ok, gotcha. It bothers me when things aren't organized."

"Literally same, that's why I have to mark all my chests-" I was cut off by my phone ringing, "Hold up on second, phone call."

"Ok."

I take off my headset and look at the contact, it was a group FaceTime, with the captains group chat. Once I look at it for a second I answer it.

"Hey guys" I say pointing the camera more to the top of face and the ceiling.

"Hey hey Y/n!" Bokuto exclaims looking into the camera waving.

"Hiii" Oikawa says also giving a small wave.

"Hey" Daichi and Suga say almost in sync.

"Y/n why aren't you showing your face?" Oikawa says with a semi sad face.

"Ah, one sec.." I say as I set up my phone by my ps4 and monitor. Making to where I should see them and they could see me but I could still play my game, "There!" I give smile to the camera before picking up my controller.

"You're playing games right now?" Suga asks.

"Yeah, I'm playing Minecraft with Kenma."

"Ooo." A few of them say through the phone.

"I can and will leave the call I swear." I say looking directly into the camera.

"Sorry, sorry.. but we had a question for you." Bokuto says.

"Ok, what is it?" I say looking back at my monitor.

"We were wondering if you were going to be busy tomorrow?" Daichi asks.

"Hmm, no I don't think so, why?"

"We were wondering if you wanted to meet up with us? We were all going to hang out at a cafe, captains, plus Suagwara." Oikawa says.

"Uh, yeah sure. My mom should be cool with it. Oh, but what time though?" I asked.

"We were thinking maybe around 1?" Bokuto says.

"Alright, I think my mom's going to be at work, so I'll just ask my dad.." I trail off, before I go to bed in Minecraft. Once I sleep I pick up my phone again, "Want me to ask right now?"

"Sure." They say.

"Ok, wanna come with?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure" they say.

I get up out of my chair and leave me room. I head to the living room where I think my mom would be, and I was right, she was sitting on the couch.

"Hey mom?" I ask grabbing her attention.

"Yeah, what's up?" She asks looking at me.

"Do you work tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, well I wanted to ask if I could hangout with some friends tomorrow, but since you're working do I have to ask dad?"

"Um, yeah go ask your dad, he should be in his study. And if he asks what I said just say I didn't care."

"Ok! Thanks mom!" I say as go to the hallways over the study. I look down at my phone to see the boys staring at me, I look at them and whisper, "Objective one complete, now to objective two, the most important one." They laughed a bit at me before I reached the door to my dad's study. I looked down at them and put I finger over my lips, implying them to be quiet.

I quietly knock on the door and wait for an answer. Once I hear a faint "Come in." I opened the door.

"Hey dad."

"Hey kiddo, what's up?" He asks looking up at me from his desk.

"Well, I was wondering if I could hang out with some friends tomorrow? Mom is working so I have to ask you."

"Oh, ok, what time, what friends and where?"

"Um, around 1, some of the other captains from others school, and we were going to go to a cafe here in town."

"Hmm, I suppose that's fine as long as you aren't home too late."

"Ok! Thanks dad!" I say as I start to back out of the room.

"No problem kiddo. Love you, and good night." He says, giving me a warm smile.

"Love you too, good night." I smile back closing the door.

I smile and look down at my phone, "Objectives complete, mission successful."

I go back to my room and sit down in my chair. I set my phone back up and look at my monitor. I see Kenma crouch spamming in my face, I unconsciously smile, and I guess one of the boys noticed.

"Wait, look Y/n is smiling at her monitor, did Kenma do something Y/n?" Suga asks.

"Huh?? What? No.. um- anyways since I got the green light I'm going to get off call, but text me the cafe name! Bye guys!" I say before hitting the red end call button.

I let out a small sigh before picking up my headset and unmuting myself.

"Hey, I'm back." I say and I start to spam crouch with him.

"Finally, it felt like you were gone forever."

"You're literally so dramatic I swear Kenma."

"No, I'm the perfect amount of dramatic, you just aren't dramatic enough."

"Yeah, yeah, keep telling yourself that haha."

"Haha, I will. Also, who called?"

"Oh, yeah, here I'll tell you the little mini story."

----------

Hey besties :3
Kinda quirky, it wasn't a month before the next update
Mighty sus ikik
But here is a lovely late night update for you guys <3
Also- 5k reads- Wow, y'all.. ily <3333
Btw if you haven't seen it I started a new book, it's a Yandere Kenma x Reader, ik waaay different scale from this book but I just like yandere sooo yeah
N e ways
Forever my love

🌝❤️

(I like to call that pair of emojis "love to the moon")