.11

*Ding-dong*

Ohgodohgodohgodohgod

Ok calm down, be cool, act cool, everything's fine

Chill, chill, chill-

"Hey.." Kenma said as he opened the door.

"Hey." I say looking back at him.

We were around the same height so I was mostly looking at his eyes. He has such pretty cat like eyes.

"Oh, wanna come insides?" He said breaking eye contacts and stepping aside.

"Right, yeah," I say, stepping pass him and into his house, "Thank you."

"Mhmm, here come here, let's go to my room, it's were my set up is." He grabbed my hand and started to lead me to his room.

"O-oh, ok.." I was freaking out, I didn't really know what to do. Pulling my hand away felt rude, so I let him keep his hand with mine as he we walked.

We walked down a hallway until we got to a room. He opened the door and lead me inside. The room had LED light stirpes along the top of the walls, set to hot pink. There was a a gaming set up in the corner similar to mine, it had a PC set up and a PS4 set up. Since it was also his room, his bed was on the other wall. There were shelves that had some video game character figures and such on them. He also had a bookshelf lined with a variety of manga.

I softly let go of his hand and walked over to the bookshelf, "You have so many manga. Have you read them all?" I ask picking one of them up.

"Most of them, I haven't that series yet, I don't have all of them so I haven't started it yet." He said sitting down at his desk, spinning the chair to me.

"Beastars, oh, I got the first two volumes of this a few days ago, I just finished reading the first one." I say putting the book back, "have you watched the anime to it?"

"Hmm, no, I want to read it first then watch it."

"That makes sense, I watched it first, but then I wanted to have the manga experience, so I bought them."

"Ah, why did you only get the first two?"

"Because they didn't have the third or sixth, so I just decided to get one and two."

"Hmm, makes sense, I usually buy mine offline do I get a few at a time. But wanna play some games?" He said, pointing to his set up.

"Yeah! What do you have?" I set my bag down on his bed and walk over to him.

"Um, wait I have a fun idea." He said turning on his PC.

"Ok, what is it?"

"Wanna play outlast? I haven't played it yet." He said opening a folder he had.

"Wait, wait, isn't that a scary game?" I ask leaning on the desk next to him.

"Yeah, that's the point. Here." He got up and gestured the chair to me.

"Wait, you want ME to play it??"

"Yes, c'mon, it'll be funny."

"By funny you mean you want to hear me scream?" I say sitting in the chair, grabbing the headset.

"I meaaan, of course."

"You are unbelievable Kozume." I laugh.

He laughed a bit then went into his closet and brought out an extra chair for himself. He placed the chair next to me and grabbed another headset, also connecting to the PC.