.10

[Bold- Kenma : Italics - You]

*Dialing*

*Dialing*

*Dia-*

"Hello?"

"Hey, just wanted to make sure we were still going to meet up at the cafe."

"Oh, right, I was going to call you. So my parents decided that they were going to go out last minute and that I couldn't meet at the cafe today."

"Damn, really..?"

"Yeah, but maybe you could just come over to my house?"

"Actually?"

"Yeah, I don't think my parents should mind."

"Alright, bet. Text me your address shawty."

"God you're weird sometimes.. ok, I'll text you address. See you soon then."

"See you soon shawty bae."

"Alright I'm hanging up on y-"

"Nope I'm hanging up first. Bye Kenma!"

I hung up the phone and let out a small laugh. Soon after I received a text from Kenma, his address. I typed it into Google maps and started my way over.

After a few minutes of walking realization hit me.

Im going to his house.

"Oh. My. God." I whisper to myself.

I pull out my phone and open my chat with Akaashi.

You are now chatting with The Pretty One 👑

Y/n
AKAASHI
AKAAAAAAASHIII
BESTIE
AKAASHI
ANSWWR PLS

The Pretty One 👑
Omfg
What do you want woman?

Y/n
ARE YOU BUSY??

The Pretty One 👑
No why?

Y/n
IM CALLING YOU

*Dialing*

*Dia-*

"Oh my god Y/n what's up?"

"Lowkey freaking out right now."

"Why??"

"Well, you see, my lovely bestie. I called Kenma to see if we were still going to hang out at the cafe right?"

"Oh no.. did he like cancel on you?"

"NO NO, well, I guess kinda.. he said his parents decided to go out last minute and he couldn't meet up-"

"Aw, I'm so sorry-"

"BUT, BUT BUT BUT. INSTEAD HE INVITED ME TO GO OVER TO HIS HOUSE AND THAT'S WHERE IM GOING RIGHT NOW AND THAT WHY IK FREAKING OUT!"

"Wait.. YOU'RE GOING TO HIS HOUSE??"

"UHUH, AND I NEED GOOD BESTIE ADVICE SO I DONT MESS THINGS UP."

"Ok, ok, let's calm down, first off, why are you so nervous if you guys are guys hanging out?"

"Erm- well- i- imighthaveasmallsupertinycrusgonhim.. butitdoesntmeanyouwereright."

"I knew it, look at you, growing up, getting crushes-"

"Hey! I said that doesn't mean you are right! Now please give me some advice so don't screw things up."

"Okok, literally the best advice I can give you is to be yourself, but also probably not too much, Kenma is more a shy person. So don't be so overbearing, you know?"

"Ok, seems easy enough.. I just don't want to make things awkward.. oh god.. what if he doesn't like me back..? Then it would be like SUPER awkward."

"I'm sure he does, he wouldn't go out of his way to talk to you if he didn't like you in some way."

"Ok, thank you for the advice Akaashi, it helped."

"No problem, hope you two have fun."

"Thank you, bye bestie! Mwah!"

"Bye bestie.... Mwah.."

He hung the phone right after he said mwah, I was kinda shocked he said bestie, or even mwah. He never says mwah back to me.

I am glad he helped me, I'm a little less nervous now. I'm only a few blocks away from Kenma's house.

Oh god what if he hates my irl personality.. nono positive thoughts, be yourself but not too much.

After a bit more of walking a finally get to the block. After reading the house numbers I found the house and walk up the drive way to the door.

I stand at the door for a few seconds before ringing the door bell.

---------

Oki, short update for you besties 🥰
The next won't be until probably sometime next week bc I more than likely won't be writing this weekend bc it's my besties birthday weekend.
Buuut the next chapter or two might be longer chapters, maybe
Also literally thank you sm for 7.26k reads 🌝❤️❤️
I never thought anyone would read this book, but thank you besties 🥰
I love you very much
Also I'm in sociology and I don't feel like proofreading again 😩

26k reads 🌝❤️❤️I never thought anyone would read this book, but thank you besties 🥰I love you very much Also I'm in sociology and I don't feel like proofreading again 😩