chapter 10 - the end

the next morning they were all cuddled up in bed with the puppy watching frozen 2, landon's favorite movie.
toni got up quietly and snuck into the kitchen with cash to feed him and make breakfast for everyone else she was a little worried about today because she was gonna ask cheryl a big question.
"Guys breakfast is ready!" yelled toni.
They all came running in and immediately eating all of them starving.
"Tanks momma" said landon with a mouthful.
"You're welcome baby" said toni kissing his head and giggling.
"Yeah thanks baby this is amazing" said cheryl leaning up to kiss toni.
"Of course I was kinda buttering you up for something could we talk later?" asked toni nervously.
"Sure tt" said cheryl a little nervous too.
After they all finished eating Lili and rosie and Toni went to play with cash, cheryl offered to clean and Landon wanted to help.
"Momma me elp pwease" asked Landon smiling at her.
"You are way too cute like your mommy here can you dry these for me."
They finished up with the dishes and shortly after all the kids were down for naps so toni pulled cheryl outside to talk.
"Tt you look super pale I'm worried what is this about?" Asked cheryl.
"Sorry I'm just nervous it's nothing bad."
"Ok well breathe" said cheryl kissing her forehead.
"Ok well I wanted to ask you if you would wanna have another baby with me." Asked Toni her words shaky.
"Tt of course! I don't know why you would be so nervous I've always told you I wanted 4!" Said cheryl excitedly.
The both of them kissed and then sat outside talking about their baby plans until Landon came out asking what they were doing and letting them know he was ready to play.
After they talked the next few weeks were like a fever dream so much planning and figuring things out but everything was going well and they decided toni would carry for the last one they were both so happy and they knew the family that they had was perfect neither of them had ever been so happy.

Ok I know this is a shitty ending but I wanted to give you guys something since it's been so long I'm working on something new as well which hopefully should be better then this. Thank you for reading!! :))