chapter 6- wedding time

it had been almost a year since toni proposed. the wedding was now only a week away, they decided to get married on december 3rd the same date toni proposed to her. this year it fell on a saturday which was perfect. their wedding colors were white and light yellow so all the decor were those colors and they wanted white roses as well. the cake was gonna be a simple vanilla cake with tiny flowers. they already had all the music picked out for the first dance and the reception. they also decided on olive garden for catering. they each had chosen their maid of honor as well, toni chose her sister caitlin and cheryl chose her sister ann. their dogs were gonna be the ring barriers. they also had both of their bachelorette parties that got a little too crazy. they also had their dresses picked out toni chose a white v neck lacy dress and cheryl chose and white lacy gown. they had a long guest list as well. 

friday had came up quickly tomorrow was the big day they both walked into work hand in hand.

"you guys ready for tomorrow?" asked taylor.

"can't wait to marry my girl" said cheryl smiling at toni.

"me either babe."

taylor smiled at them. "wow adopt me please" she joked as she got back to work.

cheryl smiled shaking her head "alright i gotta get some paperwork done see you at lunch babe" said cheryl kissing toni and heading to her office.

after finished her paperwork they both headed to lunch, they got their usuals and then back to work. they were pretty slow until a newborn was brought in he was in critical condition and needed all hands on deck. after they were able to stabilize him they were able to head home.

"i am so exchusted after today let's go home and cuddle and watch frozen 2" asked cheryl.

"me too and sounds like a perfect idea to me, we can also order some food."

"yes please." chery said thinking back to the day she moved in with toni and how she can't imagine life before living with her.

after they got home they ate their dinner then cuddled up to watch their movie.

"babe tonight is the last night we are not gonna be married" said toni.

"i know i am so fucking ready to be your wife" said cheryl kissing toni as they headed off to bed.

the both woke up early the next morning, their wedding day. they headed to the place they chose for their marriage it looked like a castle. once they got there they gave each other a quick kiss and headed off to their separate dressing rooms the next time they would see each other would be when they walk down the aisle. they both started getting ready. cheryl had her sister and some friends helping her get ready. toni had her sister and friends as well, and of course their moms were helping. they had decided that toni would walk down the aisle first then cheryl. they had the aisle lined with white flickering christmas lights and the bridesmaids were all in light yellow dresses and the boys had light yellow bowties as did the dogs. after both girls were ready about 2 hours later it was time. all of the bridesmaids and bridesmen began their walk down the aisle then it was time for toni everyone stood up.

"ready toni?" asked her dad.

"ready dad" toni said smiling as her dad walked her down the aisle. 

once they reached the end it was cheryl's turn.

"ready?" asked her dad.

"yes" said cheryl getting teary eyed already.

they music started again as cheryl made her way down the aisle toni crying the minute she saw her. she looked like a princess toni couldn't believe today was the day she would finally marry the girl of her dreams. cheryl stood in front of her tears streaming down both of their faces.