chapter 4- road trip

cheryl and toni had been dating for almost seven months. cheryl had been wanting to go on a road trip with toni for a long time she wanted to go to l.a. to see some of her family. they were leaving in about a hour and were busy packing up and loading the car.

"alright" said cheryl biting her lip "you ready?"

"yes ready to do something to you because you know what it does to me when you bite your lip like that cher" said toni raising her eyebrows.

after some great car sex as toni called it they headed off to l.a.

"we have got to do that more" said cheryl out of breath.

"fuck yeah we do."

during the three hour drive they sang and danced in their seats. they got there at about 2 in the afternoon, they were gonna be staying with cheryl's cousin trinity.

"hey trinity!" said cheryl as she got out of the car and hugged her.

"hey cheryl! and you must be toni nice to finally meet you" she said hugging toni as well.

"nice to finally meet you as well thanks again for letting us stay with you."

"of course here let me help you guys with the bags i'll show you to the guest room." said trinity helped unload the bags and take them to the guest room.

"well make yourselves at home we are all going out to dinner at 8 so make sure your cute selfs are ready by then."

"sounds good thanks again trinity." said cheryl closing the door so they could take a little nap before dinner tired from the drive. they both took about a 2 hour nap once they woke up the started getting ready for dinner.

"so babe tonight at dinner you will meet trinity's brother tre, their mom jules, and my aunt cassie."

"sounds good i can't wait" replied toni giving cheryl a quick kiss before heading to the bathroom to finish her makeup.

once they both were ready trinity drove them all to dinner they decided to go to a cute little outdoors restaurant. everyone was already there when they walked in.

"hey guys!" they all greeted them.

"hey everyone this is toni my girlfriend toni this is tre, jules, and cassie" said cheryl pointing to each of them as she said their name so toni knew who was who.

they all said their hello's shaking toni's hand. then they all ordered their food. toni and tre really hit it off and were talking about food and toni was bragging about cheryl while tre bragged about his girlfriend too. after they finished eating they all said their goodbyes and headed out.

"everyone loves you, but what's new" joked cheryl.

"stoppp but i'm glad" said toni.

once they got back to trinity's they headed off to bed after a long day. the next morning toni and cheryl decided to do a little shopping and walking. they found a bunch of cute little shops and got a lot of stuff cheryl loved shopping, they also stopped and got ice cream they were both i heaven. once they got back to trinity's they decided to take a quick nap worn out from all that walking.

"god y'all are too cute but, time for dinner" trinity said waking the two of them up.

"oh hell yeah let's go" said toni running to the kitchen.

trinity and cheryl laughed following behind her. they decided to eat outside because it was so nice out.

"god it feels amazing out here, also thanks for dinner trinity it is so good" said cheryl.