chapter 3- sooo...

two weeks had gone by it was a saturday morning. cheryl woke up to her phone buzzing.

"hello."

"hey sleepy girl, did i wake you up?"

cheryl would recognize that raspy voice anywhere.

"hey tt yeah but i needed to get up."

"aw i'm sorry i was wondering are you doing anything today?" toni asked.

"nope why?"

"would you wanna go to grant's farm with me?"

cheryl sprung out of bed. "yes yes yes!! we can see the clydesdales!" cheryl said excitedly.

"aw you're so cute perfect pick you up at 10?"

"sounds great see you soon!" cheryl replied.

"alright bye gorgeous see you soon."

"byeee tt!"

cheryl decided to wear a army jacket and high waisted jeans and put her hair in a messy bun. toni wore high waisted jeans and a black sweater and curled her hair. toni was incredibly nervous for today's date because today she planned on asking cheryl to be her girlfriend. toni rang cheryl's doorbell, when cheryl answered she let her jaw drop, she swears toni just gets more beautiful everyday. 

"you look amazing wow."

"thanks as do you, i'm digging that sweater."

 toni gave cheryl a quick kiss. "ready to go?" she asked.

"yes! i'm so excited to see the horsies!" cheryl said clapping and running to toni's car.

toni smiled and shook her head. "you're adorable."

once they got there cheryl couldn't contain her excitement. toni smiled at her and took her hand they decided to ride the tram first and save the horses till the end. they saw tons of animals on the tram ride over to the farm. they walked around hand in hand. they fed the goats and then decided to get a free beer. it was a perfect day not to crowded and the weather was beautiful.

"i'm having so much fun thank you for taking me here" said cheryl.

"of course and me too, i can't wait to see the horses and watch you with them."

"oh my god can we go see them now" asked cheryl.

"yes! let's go" said toni laughing.

cheryl jumped up grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the tram station to ride back up to get clydesdale area.

"ahhh look how precious" cheryl said running up to the horses.

toni watched lovingly as cheryl called the horses over to her. toni snapped some pics and then joined her.

"aw they are so sweet" said toni petting them.

they hung out and petted the horses for almost a hour. a worker came over to them after seeing them interacting with the horses.

"hey would you guys like me to bring out one of our guys so you can get a little closer and i'll take some pictures for you guys." she asked.

"really? yes that would be amazing thank you!" said cheryl trying to contain her excitement.

toni watched her adoringly.

"here follow me" she told them. "by the way my name is beth."

cheryl and toni followed her. "hi beth i'm cheryl and this is toni."