chapter 5- will you?

cheryl and toni had been together for almost 2 years. toni was planning on proposing soon she just had one last thing to do, ask cheryl's parents for their blessing. so today cheryl was going shopping with caitlin so toni decided to go ask her parents she was incredibly nervous. she was shaking as she rang the doorbell. cheryl's mom answered.

"hello toni how are you sweetheart?" asked cheryl's mom.

"hey mrs. blossom i am doing good how are you?"

"doing pretty good, here come in."

once they got inside they all sat down at the table.

"so i have a question for you guys" announced toni.

"what is it?" asked ann curiously.

"ok so i am sure you all know how much i love cheryl, so i was wondering if it would be ok if i asked her to marry me" asked toni nervously.

"yes yes of course that would be more then ok" said cheryl's mom teary eyed.

"agreed it would be a honor to have you join the family" added cheryl's father.

"yes yes yes toni you'll be my second sister!" said ann jumping up and down.

"thank you guys it means a lot" said toni as they all got into a big group hug. "well tomorrow is the big day wish me luck!" they all cheered as she left.

"you won't need any luck but good luck! thank you for all you do for my girl" yelled cheryl's mom as toni got into her car smiling and waving goodbye. 

thankfully toni beat cheryl home so cheryl wouldn't get suspicious. tomorrow was the day toni had everything planned she was nervous but more so excited.

"auntie t" yelled soon to be 2 year old dexter.

"hey dexey did you have fun shopping?"

"yes!" dexter told her.

cheryl and caitlin came walking inside cheryl had arm fulls of bags.

"well hello my little shopaholics" toni joked.

dexter put his hands in the air wanting cheryl to pick him up.

"cher cher cher cher" sang dexter as he kissed cheryl's cheek.

toni watched them adoringly. yep this is the woman i wanna marry she thought to herself.

"too stinking cute you love you cher cher huh?" asked toni.

"yes!" said dexter hugging cheryl close.

"ugh he loves her it is the cutest, alright dex we gotta go give your hugs and kisses" said caitlin.

dexter gave cheryl more kisses then a big hug. cheryl handed him to toni and he did the same.

"bye t i wuv you t and i wuv you cher cher." he yelled as they headed out.

"bye dex bye cait" toni and cheryl yelled waving as they got in the car.

"he really loves his cher cher you guys are too cute" said toni.

"thanks baby, do you know how many times he asked where his auntie t was today" said cheryl laughing. "we would go into stores and he would yell t and look around for you it was way too cute."

"aw haha gotta love that little guy."

"i love him so much ugh, hey babe wanna shopping haul?" asked cheryl.

"uh duh please model for me" said toni winking at her.

cheryl tried on her outfits toni complimenting them all and then before cheryl walked in she yelled "ok tt close your eyes for this one i saved the best for last!"