The days wouldn't seeing him...

You walk to school with Anna you had a sad face cause all you like Carlos but you can't be with him cause the different gang

Anna:"Oh ok why you look sad?"
You:"I'm not sad"
Anna:"Yes you are?! Did Carlos hurt you?"
You:"No, but I can't be with him that's the thing
Anna:"Oh different gang. I know this will come"
You:"I hate this! Like I fallen for this vato and I can't be with him. The min we were hanging out it felt like a dream"
Anna:"Omg you guys will look good cute together but it sucks you guys can't be together"
You:"Ik"
Anna:"Omg!! It's like Romeo and Juliet!! That's so cute but it's the hood way"
You laugh
You:"Ugh! Anna I'm so happy to have you"
Anna:"I know"

Teacher:"Okay class! Oh Carlos not here again it be already 3 weeks"
Student:"Maybe he just left the school"
Teacher:"Maybe but for now he still in this school. Today in class we learning about"

You guys finish school and you and Anna went to your house

You lay down

You:"Anna, should I text him?"
Anna:"No!! Don't"
Dad:"Y/n can I talk to you? Anna"
Anna:"You can talk no worry's i won't here"
Dad:"Anna"
Anna:"Sorry pops"
Dad:"Get yo ass down there and ask mom if the food is ready and she to tired is then I would get pizza"
Anna:"I will"
You:"What is it?"
Dad:"Look I'm trying to protect you, look your only girl and losing you like that I wouldn't for give myself. Look if you see that guy again, you would be alive but he would die"
You:"Wow"
Dad:"Don't give that wow okay! Look I just want keep you alive"
You:"Dad, I like him but I know I can't be with him just keep me safe. He doesn't even go to school anymore I think just to keep him or me safe. You even felt this way before?"
Dad:"No, but your brother had"
You:"what you mean?"
Dad:"He like a girl from Eastside, but she got about get shot from him so he had leave her."
You:"Dreams tho, it's okay now. I'm never see him again. Ik you trying keep me safe. I love you dad"
Dad:"I love you too my princess"
You guys hug and your dad went to get pizza

You guys eat pizza and Anna and you were talking about random things and she slept over. The next day

The talk with your dad