I love you

Third person: Carlos and y/n have be in love with each other so much. They can't live without each other. They want just left but get the case that they can't. They can get kill by just leaving.

Y/n was saying bye to her mom and dad cause they going do business somewhere else with their gang. She never knew what was Carlos doing in her room. She walks in her and room and notices flowers, some balloons, and candles.

You:"Hello?"
Carlos:"Hey babe"
You:"Carlos?!"
Carlos:"I came to see you cause I want tell you something"
You:"yeah what is it?"
Carlos:"Since you have a promise ring, I want ask you something. I know that we both was force to forget each other, got in a fight, love, and care about each other. I love you so much and I want you be the mother of my kids and my wife. I just want be with you forever."
He gets on one knee
Carlos:"Will you marry me?"
You:"Omg!!! Yesss!!!"

You kiss him and he wipes your tears off, you kiss him and he picks you up. He lays you down on the bed. You guys start taking off each other clothes. Carlos touches your body and he put it in. You moan and Carlos and you looking into each other's. He grab your bed frame and he was going fast. You made marks his back. He kisses you to be quiet. He kisses your neck. Your guys skin started clapping.

(An after later)

You were on top of Carlos. You looking at your ring and Carlos and you look at each other.

You:"Thank you for being there for me"
Carlos:"I love you"
You:"I love you too"

You guys kiss

Carlos:"I want be with you forever"
You:"forever"

You guys fall asleep

Forever