The getaway trip

•2 months past•

You got a text from Carlos

Carlos:"Hi beautiful"
You:"Hey"
Carlos:"Pack up!"
You:"Huh?"
Carlos:"Going to New York"
You:"what? I didn't know"
Carlos:"Pack up, I will pack you up around 2am"
You:"Oh ok"
Carlos:"we staying there for two days"

You start packing some clothes for 2 days

Your POV:
What am I going tell my parents! Oh I got it! I will tell them that I'm spend time in my little getaway room

You walking down, you saw your parents and their friends and some of you family members which they all your family.

You:"Mom, and dad. I'm spend my two days in my little room cause i saw new movies that came out!!! After we collided and to all the boys I loved before and I want rewatch the first movie and just go on of there"
Tia:"What you fucken 10 years old?"
You:"No, tia I'm 16 years old that love to watch movies and since I'm the only girl in this house. I need ask"
Mom:"Relax, but yea hija. Go head."
Dad friend:"Y/n your 16 years old but a little girl"
Dad:"What you said homie, don't talk to my princess like that. Respect!"
Dad friend:"Oh ok"
You:"That's what I thought"
Mom and Dad:"Go head"
You:"Thanks!"
Mom:"what? She our only girl. What the Fuxk you looking at me like that. I'm her mother not you guys"
Mom friend:"Nah, I respect that cause the boys put to much stress on her. Come on y/n is a princess but she really gangster. You haven't see her fights?"
Dad:"She gets that from her mother"
Mom:"Yep."
Tio:"Back to cards yo"

You called Carlos

You:"Hey it's me again, so like my family is here like all them"
Carlos:"so run in the car anyways I'm here"
You smile
You:"oh ok"

You ran into Carlos's car and you guys smile at each other and Carlos drove out of your street and you guys were on your guys way to New York!

New York here we come!