She was not only my bestfriend but my sister.

Your family and Carlos's family walked into your house and yours and Carlos's bodies were cuddling.

Anna:"Ugh this hurts a lot! But y/n wasn't just my best friend. She was my sister. I knew her since the day we was born. We came sisters, I can't explain how I feel losing her over a shooting. She always fought on what's right. She always speak up like her father taught her, she love Carlos was her whole heart and she love me a lot. She taught me so much things. I remember this day she promise me that we both go to a trip to Pairs, never having boyfriends. I miss her so much! I love you so much y/n and I hope your happy with God and she always gave her word about God. Now to Carlos. I remember the day he came in school late, the teacher told what your name and what do you like. He said my name is Carlos and looked at y/n and repeat again my name is Carlos and I like girls who are so beautiful meanwhile looking at Y/n. Then after class he ran up to y/n asking her for her Snapchat and the story stated there. I love you guys both."
Anna was crying a lot
Mom:"To my- •cries• to my baby, I'm sorry what happen to you. I can't live without you! Your were my only girl and it was a big blessing to be called your mother. I just want hold you. I'm sorry I can't"
Your mom walks down and she was crying so hard

Your dad holds her, Anna faints and Gabriel grabs her and tells she going be okay.

You and Carlos were holding hands.

You:"This is weird isn't it?"
Carlos:"Yeah, but at least we together"
You:"Yeah, it hurts seeing them cry tho. I love you guys too!"
Carlos:"I love them too. This is the first time you ever see them together"
You giggle.
You:"Yeah"
Carlos:"Come on let's go! It makes me get sad watching this"

Carlos's brother:"Carlos, was my brother my son I got call him. We grow up without parents. So I became the parent and it hurts seeing this my brother I know that he took care of y/n right. I know that he made her feel safe and comfortable. I remember a day he came all happy and smiling I never asked why cause I didn't want to. But now knowing he was with her the whole time. Brother I love you and I hope you doing good. Take care of y/n for her family and us. Be the man I know who you are"

Anna went up again

Anna:"She was my sister! He was going be my brother in-law. I hope both of you guys doing okay and I miss and love you guys."

Anna started crying a lot and your mom hugs her and your dad too.

I love you Carlos forever and always.