New lover...

•Months past•

Third person
Yes, y/n was heartbroken by she can't cause we need to move on cause why sit around and wait for a vato that cheated on her with a girl you hated and fought. It's wasn't worth her time cause she doesn't want see him anymore

She was in her last class and saw this boy who walked in and looked at her and she caught him. She was confused why he was looking her up and down so she gave him a 🤨 face

The bell rings and she didn't know that he was walking behind her and Cynthia push her

Cynthia:"Oops"
You:"Watch out"
Cynthia:"I wasn't looking cause I can't see ugly people"
You:"then I wonder how you see yourself"
Cynthia:"don't want Carlos"

Everyone starts recording you guys

You:"Atleast I was first choice. I'm not a hoe cause I know how kept my legs close unlike you"
Cynthia:"Yeah... virgin... but Carlos was moaning my name"
You:"Oh ok? And what you want me to do about it? Like again your making yourself look like an idiot cause you can't close your legs"
Cynthia:"You want tell how he feels inside of me. He felt big"
You:"No wonder that's why you smell like fish... GUYS LISTEN WELL BOYS IF YOU WANT YOUR DICK SUCK CALL CYNTHIA OKAY. SHE GLAD TO DO FOR YOU MEANWHILE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS CRYING IN BED CAUSE YOU MADE HER CRY. YES IM TALKING ABOUT CARLOS CAUSE YOU KNOW I DONT KEEP MY MONTH SHUT I SAY ALL MY SHII. HE MADE THINK HE WAS SLEEPING IN MY BED BUT MEANWHILE HE WAS GETTING HIS DICK BY HER AND IF CARLOS WANT FIGHT ME AND SHII CAUSE IM SAYING THE TRUTH. THEN LET HIM GO CAUSE I FOUGHT VATOS AND GIRLS"
Cynthia:"shut up"
You:"make me"

All your cousins yelled:"Fuxk her up y/n"
Everyone:"Get her y/n"

Cynthia:"nah, cause no one wants to see me getting beat up?"
Vato:"Yes, we do"

You look him and smile

You:"So you want go? I mean we all ready here"
Cynthia:"Let's go"

You start punching her and body slam, she was in the ground trying stand up. You kept punching her and the vato that was looking you up and down. He grab you

This how he looked like:

Name: Gabriel

He pulls you away, he was holding you back.

You started laughing

Vato:"You got her"
You:"Ik, wait what's your name?"
Vato:"Gabriel"
You:"My name is y/n"
Gabriel:"I never knew walking into that class room I was going see a girl like you so beautiful that one to shine out the most"
You:"Well thanks, it sucks that you had to met this way. I'm way nicer, it just that my ex cheated on me cause I gave him everything not everything cause I wasn't going let me take my virginity which you heard. Yeah it sucks that what? I'm cry over a damn vato. I'm not going do that"
Gabriel:"I like you, like how you are. You got a vibe that I love. Your a beautiful sweet girl who stands up for herself. I like it"
You:"I get those a lot. It cause I raise by gangsters. So yeah I learn to fight since I was like 7 years old."
Gabriel:"Damn! So you be fighting since 7 years old"
You:"Yeah, I had a lot of people who wants to kill me"
Gabriel:"wow"
You:"Yeah"

Your dad walks in

Office lady:"Your here again"
Principal:"Yes, I called him cause we need a talk with his daughter y/n. Vice principal coming too."
Dad:"Stand up"
You stand up
Principal:"right this way"
You:"whatever"
Dad:"Shut up and keep walking"
Office:"Gabriel you can leave"
Gabriel:"Bye y/n"
Dad:"Now who this foo?"
You:"A friend"
Dad:"Go to class now kid"
Gabriel:"I will"

•In the principal office•

Principal:"Sir why we need talk with you, it because your daughter is fighting in school. She fought two in school and one more time we fight here, we going to kick her out of here. It getting out of hand, she rip the girl hair out from the girl head, she made them bleed from there mouth"
Dad:"I see your point by what's showing here is that the girl push her and ofc she not going take it no one will take it. So I think you guys have all wrong here. My daughter didn't throw the first punch, so why you have me here not the other girl parents cause I see her free to go"
Vice principal:"Cause"
Dad:"Cause nothing. You guys are taking to get her in trouble for fighting back after getting push. I see self defense. Which I taught her cause I'm not Going let my daughter get beat up. You hear right? Write it down now"
Principal:"There no need to get mad"
Dad:"I see my daughter did nothing wrong. Go to class now"
You:"Oh ok"
Principal:"No"
Dad:"No? I'm her father! Go to class now! I will handle this myself"
Vice principal:"No need to handle it! You can go to class. I think it best and he is right. The girl was pushing her. Thank you for coming but never come again. Your daughter is free to go to class. Next time I will call her mother"
Mom:"I'm here, so you fools think it was my daughter flaut no honey. It wasn't"
You:"Mom?"
Principal:"Damn!"
Vice principal:"woah!"
Dad:"So I don't want get a other class here again"
Principal:"Oh ok"

You head to class, but you notice school was in lock down.

You:"Mom and dad the school in lock down"
Dad:"Ight let's go to house"
You guys head to the house

Teacher:"Shh! Guys"
Gabriel:"Why we in lock down?"
Student:"idk"
Teacher:"We are not, this a time to relax that's why the class is quiet. So relax. Take a nap, or whatever"
Gabriel:"oh.."

Damn Gabriel