Me and you

You walked to the Conner for Carlos can pick you up. You get in his car. You had his hand on your thigh. You got butterflies.

You:"where we going?"
Carlos:"We going to a hotel. That's a hour away"
You:"Frs"

You were wearing a black dress with gold shoes.

You guys got there to the hotel and Carlos blind you. He unblind you and you saw the room with rosas everywhere.

You:"wow!"
Carlos:"I know that this isn't a good time or-"

You kiss him, he pick you up. He lays you down softly on the bed. He started kissing your neck, you had your legs around him. He made you two hickeys. You guys started making out, he picks up your dress and you take off his pants, hat, and shirt. He took off your dress. He put it in. You moaned and Carlos looks at your body.

You:"I'm a ugly?"
Carlos:"Never. Your so beautiful"
You:"Go slow please"
Carlos:"I will"

He was going slow and you guys were both looking at each other eyes and moaning. Carlos started kissing you, you kiss him back. You guys were making out and Carlos started going a little faster. Your body was moving up and down. You were moaning.

(An hour later)

You had your head on Carlos's chest and he was touching your hair. He got on top of you and he fall asleep on you and you were touching his hair then you fall asleep.

You lost your virginity to Carlos