10 .

♪ ♬ ヾ('︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎- 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥

♡~𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅~♡

I STAND BESIDE LEVI and next to him is father and the Military Police infront us. On our way in, I spotted Mikasa and Armin. The tension in the room is high, waiting for Eren's arrive.

Suddenly, the doors burst open revealing a baffled Eren was dragged into the room by two Military Police. Eren is been pushed to the ground and the guards latch his cuff to the to pole at the middle of the room so, he is forced to remain on his knees.

I watch as Darius Zackly walks in and take his sit of the judge and start relying why you're here in the first place. He reads out what both side of opposing brigades will be offering between the Survey Corps or the Military Police. Well of course the Survey Corps ,duh.

The Military Police will be the first to give their proposal

I shift my vision to Commander Nile. I can't believe that he was proud with his title as a commander.

"Then, I ask the Military Police for their proposals."

"Yes, sir."

"I, Commander of the Military Police, Nile Dawk will present my proposal.We of the Military Police believes that Eren poses a threat to the capital and existing social order. Furthermore, we still don't know that if he's still a human. Could he be in the league with the Colassal Titan and Armored Titan? Could he be a spy for them? Possibly. Probably. Definitely. That is why after we have gleaned as much information as we can out of him, the least that we can do for him is name him a hero if war who sacrificed his life for humanity."

Suddenly, Pastor Nick interrupted.
"This isn't necessary! He's a vermit who trick the divine wall, bestowed upon us by Gods wisdom and invaded our land."

"Pastor Nick, please be quiet." Commander Nile said.

"Next, let's hear the proposal from Survey Corps." Darius Zackly said

"Yes,sir."

"I, commander of Survey Corps,Erwin Smith,reporting. We officially ask Eren to join us and use his titan power to help us to retake wall Maria back to the human race. That's all."

"Hmm...Are you sure?" Darius question

"Yes,sir." Father answered. "With his titan power, it is possible for us to retake Wall Maria. I would believe that the situation is clear enough."

"I see... By the way Erwin, from where do you intent to plan to launch the operation?"Pixis is already finished walling up the gate of Trost District. Correct, Pixis?" Darius asked

"Indeed, I supposed that it can't be open again." Commander Pixis answered.

Father immediately spoke. "We hope to depart from Karanese District time and we will approach Shinganshina on a new route-"

"Wait, shouldn't we sealed the gates in all districts? There the only parts of the wall that the colossal titan can break!" The merchant shouts

"Shut up you idiot! We can use the titan power, we can return Wall Maria once again!"

"We already fed up with you playing hero all the time!"

"You talk a lot pig." Levi hissed. "Where's the guarantee that the titans will quietly sit and wait for us walling up all the gates?"

" 'We', 'us' by 'us' you keep chanting." Levi said

"You must meant my friends who risk their lives, protecting you while your kinds fattens up in safety, eh?"