13.

(✿╹◡╹)ノ☆.。 ₀:*゚ヾ(☆◡☆)

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐭

♡~𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅~♡

I OPEN MY GROGGY EYES as the sunlight streaming through the window shines on me. I flip around to the other side. I rub the sleep off my eyes as I yawn and stretch my arms. I look at the surroundings,I was in my bedroom.

That's strange, last night I was with Levi and how did I got here? That's when something hits me. I gasp. 'Omg! Levi just bring me here! Sjsjsjsk

I was fangirling for a moment.I reliazed that I slowly falling in love for Levi because of himself and he's so different in the anime but it's a good different! I know his personality, past and he is very unapproachable. He's so handsome and perfect and yeah,he's too perfect to me.

I get up and when shower. I wear my uniform and boots and tied my hair into a ponytail at both side. I used to hairstyling in my past life.

I was humming while tied my hair Then, I was interrupted by someone banging at my door. "Hey Estella! Open the damn door!" He yells. I assumed that was Levi's and I releculantly open the door to see Levi who seems really pissed

"Seriously? Do you really have to bang the door so hard?" Annoyed, crossing my arms

"Its breakfast,I've been waiting for you for two damn hours!"

"Fine! Just give me a minute."

"You better hurry."

~Time Skip~

We just arrived the mess hall, I see Hanji and Eren still there.

"YOU GUYS STILL HERE?!" I say in shock

"Oh! Stella! Morning!" She chimes.

"Oh yeah! I have a lot to tell Eren about my experiment." She says as she continues talking.

I look at Eren who is half asleep listening Hanji's babbling about her titans.

"Oi, Stella make me some tea." He orders me.

"Yes." I noded and when to the kitchen making tea. Levi really love to drink tea, no its black tea. After I done making, I put on a tray and give to him.

He take a sip and he was holding the cup in a weird way."How was it??" I ask.
"I like it. It's delicious than mine." He comments. I sigh in relief that the tea I made for him is good. "Make it for me next time." He says after taking another sip of his drink. "O-oh sure."

𝑳𝒆𝒗𝒊 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 #1 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒗𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒂, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒑 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓. 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝑳𝒆𝒗𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒑 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆

𝑳𝒆𝒗𝒊 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 #2 𝑳𝒆𝒗𝒊 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒆𝒂

So, I sit and eat my breakfast. After I finished eating, I put the tray on the sink.

Suddenly, Moblit barged in. "IS SQUAD LEADER HANJI HERE?!" We turns our head to him.

He continues. "BOTH OUR TITAN EXPERIMENT IS BEEN KILLED!"

Oh yeah, Annie killed Sawny and Bean

We quickly rush outside where the titans been killed.

"AHHHHH!!!"

"MY CHILDREN!!!SAWNY! BEAN! WHY?!!!" She cries. Hanji scream and heartbroken makes me felt sad for her. Even though two titans who been killed, it was supposed to be for the experiment.

I saw father came next to Eren, whispering at Eren's ear.

"What was it look to you? Who is your enemy in your opinion?" He ask

Eren was confused with father's sudden question.

"Sorry asking you strange question."

After that Levi and Eren walks away.

"Eren, let's go. The Military Police will deal the rest.

"Y-yes."

"Estella, could I see you in my office?" He asked and i nodded followed him to his office.

After the door closed, I walk up to his taller figure and hug him.

"I haven't seen you a while, father and I miss you." I smile to him and he hugs back.

"I miss you too,I'm glad to see you doing well." He pulls me from the hug and pat my head like he always do.

"My daughter is the best and beautiful." He dots me

"Father, I'm big enough." I pout.

"For me you will always be my little girl." 

"Anyway, what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask sitting as he took a sit behind his large desk.

"This upcoming expedition there will be a trap for the spy in our ranks. They most like a titan like Eren. I have Levi's squad to lead the titan to the forest that'll be traps we set up." Father got the point and explained to me his larger plan.

"You mean that the titan will chase after Eren because he was one of them? And he will be the bait?"

He nodded his head. "Yes." Erwin is pretty known as letting the others as bait to achieve his goal and mostly his crazy plan worked .He was a master in Strategizing.

"Don't worry father, I will never tell anybody about this." He was placing a lot if trust on me, maybe i was the first that he told me.

"I know I can because you're my daughter there's no way you will tell this." Father smile at me.

"I have to get back to Levi, see you at the ceremony." I got up and leave.

"Speaking of Levi, is there something between you and him?" He ask, smirking.

"W-what? What are you talking about?We just comrade and superior. There's nothing between both of us." I panick

"Do you like Levi?" He asked

"I... uhm...like him but Don't telling him!" I begged

"I see, don't worry i'm not going to tell him." He smirks

I don't what my father was thinking...