34.

Reiss is the true Royal family

After Sannes told us, we immediately informed Armin and the others that Eren and Historia mostly with Reiss and I filled it on what to happen to them. They all look at three of us with shock.

"So... Eren will be eaten?!" Armin gasped out.

Hange took a breath in before she spoke. "Yeah, Eren wrote a letter gave me about conversation between Ymir and Berthort and they were talking about how she had to eat human or something. He speculated that Ymir was a titan wandering alone outside the walls and that she had eaten one of Reiner's, Berthort and Annie's friend. When a titan eats someone, they can't change into human but if a titan eats someone with power they can turn to human... furthermore they can gain power if those who eats." Everyone looks each other with concern.

"Basically if the government has the titan of their own, they'll eat Eren."

My head snaps towards Mikasa who was already heading the door but Levi grip her shoulder causing her pause in her steps to turn to him. "Calm down." He said. "Even if you go on your little rampages,they're not going to give Eren up easily. Anyways, we have to head for this Rod Reiss. Everyone get ready at once." He ordered turns his face all of us.

"Yes, sir!" We say in unison

Hange, Levi and I went back down the two men who were locked up in the cellar.

"I'm going to try to see what's happening with Erwin and inform him about Rod Reiss." Hange stated while pushing herself off the wall.

"Don't get yourself in a situation that might screw your over." Levi said back to her

"We can meet up at Reiss' land. Hear from me at the usual spot. Hange says and both of us nod

"Hange, say hi to my father for me." I tell Hange parting.

"I will. I know he misses you." She replies. As the group started walking, I started falling behind, Injury making me hard to keep up. I ended up having to stop walking because the surge of pain.

Sasha noticing me falling behind. "Stella?Are you okay?"

"I'm...fine." I called out in respond. They waited for me as I caught up to them. I kneel over my pain.

"Levi..." I called him out. He caught my attention to see me with my face grimace and he immidietly went to my side

"You guys keep walking, I'll trail with my wife." Levi ordered. The group continue moving foward ,Levi kneel down on me and his face with full of worries. "What's wrong?"

"Its started hurt really bad again." I answered with tears

Levi picks me up in bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck and I rested my head on his chest. I eyelids started to fluttered a little. "Sleep well, little bunny." He whisper to my ear.

\\♡\\

"Baby,wake up.We already arrived." Levi says with his soft voice as he gently shaking me.I slowly open my eyes and met Levi's face.

"How are you feeling?" He asked

"Better a little." I respond

Jean,Mikasa and Armin probrably already scope out what's going on there with the Military Police and buying supplies.

Levi sit next to me and I shift slowly so he could have his arm around me. I sunk my head to his shoulder. I looked at everyone, all of them looking down, probably confuse what's going on right now.

Everyone's attention turn to Jean's voice. "Captain.We bought supplies. As they all placed their bags down,Armin approached Levi. "The Military Police also handing these out.He handed the paper to him. My eyes focused on Levi's picture and the other one was my face. "if this is true , the scout will disbanded

"I overheard that they will hunting for us overnight." Armin added. I looked up at everyone seeing their face wide open. "They also putting guards on alll the vital roads and it's impossible to get through without a pass.Captain, what now?"

"If we don't hurry Eren—"

"Calm down." He cut Mikasa off. "They're using a wagon.It'll take at least a day to reach Reiss territory.We'll have to use that time to come up with a plan,"

"Captain,I hear footsteps." Sasha stood up looking over her shoulder. Everyone turned to Levi and I with fear in their eyes, waiting for his orders what to do. "They coming this way. Sasha added.

Levi looked at me as well,wanting me to come a quick idea...