38.

Before Historia's ascends throne ceramony, I was in the infimary room treating my wounds after that I went to my father office and I knocked the door twice. "State your name and business." 

"It's Estella and you want to see me, father."

"Come in." I open the door  and saw father was sitting on the sofa ,waiting for me.

"Come and sit here." I obeyed and shiftly walks to the empty sofa and sat infront him.

"Are you going to tell me what happened to you? Just tell me please, this father is worried about you." He plead. My father attention turned to the newly wrapped bandages on my wrist, neck and head.

Tears flows from my cheeks and my voice started to trembled. "When we been chased by the MP's,  I was looking for Eren and Historia... But after I found them, one of the MP's shot a dart on my neck and I lost my consciousness... they... kidnapped me and after that, I... I... was been hit...by...them."

"And their names?" He asked slowly. It was scary how calms he was acting.

"...I– I only heard their first names. It was Jack, Owen... and Miles..."

Father noticed  my hands trembled, he quickly sat beside me and hug.

I sob. "I'm so scared father! I can't fight back!" 

"Don't cry, my daughter. Your father is here now, you're safe with me and don't worry I will dealt them later so that no one can hurt you anymore."

(Time skip)

I'm in my formal green uniform, standing with my friends as we watch Historia became queen. I see the proud look on my father's face.

When she makes the salutes, drawning with the cries of 'Queen Historia '. After Historia ascends the throne, all of us walking through the hall

"Hold on, are you seriously doing that?" Eren asks in disbelief.

"Yeah, I am."

"Mikasa was joking about it right, Mikasa?"

"After you smack him, tell him this... 'I dare you hit me back.' Mikasa suggested

"Damn you..!"

Eren looked worried for what outcome would be . "Hey, Stella. Aren't you going to stop her?"

I shook my head. " No, why would I?" Eren looked surprise and said, "That's your husband who she's going to punch!"

"Nah,because I've been waiting this moment! You will shock after you witnessed it." Eventhough I knew that how will he  reacted but still I want to see infront my eyes. Historia looks foward and saw Levi was standing  near the glass window.

 Historia looks foward and saw Levi was standing  near the glass window

Historia then gather up her strength and yell as she go and punch him. Everyone gasped as she went in for a punch, except Mikasa who was smirking proudly after what she had done. I can't help but laugh at their reaction and