43.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑- 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

I don't know how many minute has passed, I was on the ground when I slowly opened my eyes and saw the colossal titan standing behind me.

I turned it down and fought against the tremendous wind that followed the Colossal Titan blast. I took off from the north, flew over the walls, and landed on my knees before tripping and quickly rolling to the top.

The impact sent me a broken arm and leg and my head bleeding because from being hit by something solid. It persisted until I felt my body no longer scraping against any rough surfaces.

I kicked my feet up against the wall while clinging to its surface around thirty metres above the ground. My palms were scraped as I gripped the wires tightly, attempting to regain my balance as I stared down in terror at the destruction below me caused by enormous flying rock chunks crashing into the buildings and the walls.I search for my father and Levi among the bloody dust clouds in a state of panting panic.

\\♡\\

3rd pov

Levi was standing on the rooftop. 'Shit! that explosion just now... What happened to Stella? Was she able to avoid it, as well as the others?' Levi admitted to himself that he worried that something bad will happend to her. 'Anyway, I should move quickly to reach their side, so'- Stones started to fly everywhere all of a sudden. He was horrified to see the beast titan killing everyone in his path by hurling smashed bolders.

"a frontal attack! Take cover, all soldiers!" Erwin warned

"Shit! everyone!" As he races to the others who were guarding the horses, Levi yells in horror.

On the outside of the wall, it was a disaster. Since the Beast titan threw the barrel across the wall, it has them in its corner and was firing rocks at them nonstop. As the titan's stone fire continued, Levi and the other soldiers were forced to retreated closer to the wall behind the houses

Levi walked up to Erwin as he eventually come down from the wall.

"How's the situation?"

"The wrost. With boulders, he destroyed all the homes in front of the line. This area will quickly be levelled if he keeps going. Afterward, we won't have anywhere to hide "Erwin responded.

"And we aren't even able to flee to the opposite side of the wall?" Levi's query

"Yeah, the colassal titan is approaching our way. Even we could hide behind the walls as fire swept over the area. We'll have to leave the horses behind, and simply making it through this ordeal won't guarantee our victory."

"Do you have any plan, Erwin?" Levi enquired, hoping for a suitable response. Erwin was in front of him but made no comment.

"If you really ran out of ideas on how to fight back, better prepare to escape." says Levi. He pointed out Eren, who was unconscious, on top of the wall in his titan form. "Eren is lying up there; go wake him up, grab as many people as you can, and flee on Eren's back. We ought to have at least a few survivors."

"hey, the horse got away!" Marco was shaking Floch. "Those were on your charge!"

Floch was sobbing mess on the ground. "Shut up! there's no point anyway! All of those powerful Survey Corps died in instant! You get it, right?! Even if we have all of these horses... there will be no single one of us going home on it! I knew it, okay? If humanity just kept living within the walls, they will just be eaten and annihilated by titans one day. Someone has to take action, no matter how dangerous it is, we need soldiers who sacrafice themself, so that the other people can be spread ' which of you will be one of those brave soldiers?' When they asked that... I thought I was...one of them. But I hadn't thought... that to die for that sake...will be this meningless. Just think about it, most of those peope who suffered a meaningless death... so why did i think... that i was different?" He grabs the side of his , more tears pouring down his face.