2.

♡⑅*ॱ˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖ॱ*⑅♡

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

♡~𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅~♡
(12 yrs old)

𝐈N THE BLINK OF EYE, 3 years has passed I have possessed Estella's body and no sign of colossal titan. So, I write in my journal slash dairy about planning how to save everyone from dying.

1. graduate from the training camp I must get first in the top 10
2. Joining the Survey Corps

3. 3 yrs later, Trost will breach.
-save Marco from eavesdropping on Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie's conversation.
- save Mina and the others
- save Captain Ian and Matabi's squad.
4. Join Levi's squad so I can save them from dying in the 57th expedition.
5. Tell father about the female titan's identity.
6. Berthort and Reiner will show his true form and kidnapped Eren and Ymir.
7. Prevent my father from losing his right arm.
8. Save father from dying

I put down my pen and stretch my hands. "I don't if I can but I will save daddy no matter what," I say.

"Ella.."

"Estella!"

I snap from my deep thought by daddy's voice and was startled."Huh?!What?!" I quickly close my diary and turn my back to see daddy was standing. "D-Daddy! You scared me!"

"I called you several times but you didn't respond. What are you doing until you didn't hear daddy calling you." Daddy informs me.

I panic and quickly answer."Uhh...N-Nothing! I just thinking!"

His eyebrows raise but he brushes off. "Let's go downstairs, your mommy already made breakfast." He says as he picks me up. We sit at the table and mommy served my dish on my table. "Thank you, mommy!" and she responds, You're welcome, darling."

"Daddy, can I join the 104th scouts' corps?"

"Of course, you can."

"Really?Thank you, daddy!"

He chuckles. "You welcome, sweetie."

"Erwin, you let her join?" Mommy asked, worriedly.

"Laura, it's fine ." He says

She sigh. "Estella, which regiment that you want to join?" Mommy asks me.

"I want to join the Survey corps."

"I want to be like daddy and protect daddy. "

"Don't worry, Laura. I'll put her on the safest squad." Daddy reassures mommy

"How about you join to Military Police," Mommy suggests.

"No... I don't wanna join. I don't wanna be cowards and slacking off like them!" I protest

Mother and daddy's eyes widened I'm shocked by my words.

"And I want to be close with him," I say as I am still in my daydream

Daddy and mommy exchange their glances.

~Time Skip~

After breakfast, I went outside to give some cookies to Eren's mom that mother and I baked earlier. I bring a basket along with me.