29.

Chapter 29- proposal

After I was fully recovered from my injuries, Levi told me that we will going a date tonight!

"Levi! I'm sorry if I'm late My friends was helping me choosing a dress." I said as ran towards Levi, he was wearing white button up shirt with a cravat and black pants while he was holding his coat over his shoulder like a gentleman.

" I said as ran towards Levi, he was wearing white button up shirt with a cravat and black pants while he was holding his coat over his shoulder like a gentleman

He turned around to see my presence and his stoic expression changed when he saw me with awe with my appearance. "How is it?" I sheeply asked.

"You...look beautiful." He said and cupped face before he could leaned a kiss and I kissed back. I blushed and tuck my strain hair to my ear after the kissing session.

"Anyway, where are we going?" I asked while Levi wrapped his arm around my waist bring me closer to him. "You find it soon, little bunny. Besides, it's a surprise. I don't want to spoil it and I'm sure you'll love it."

"I love suprise! I can't wait to find out what is it!" I said excitedly. Levi just chuckled at my action.

We stopped at a fancy restaurant and the waiter welcome us. "Good evening Captain Levi and Miss Smith, I'll show your table, please follow me." The waiter guided us to our table. After we already ordered our food, I started to talk. " Thank you for taking me dinner, Levi. I really didn't know that you have romantic side~"

"You haven't see the other side." He smirked and I started blushed. A few moments later, our food have arrived and we started to eat and talk whatever in our mind. After we done eating, we exited from the restaurant and we were walking at the streets, Levi held my hand. I looked above the beautiful bright night with stars hanging at the sky.

"Stella!" Someone calls me. Both Levi and I looked and the voice.

"Adeline? And... Sir Claude?! You two are together now?!"

Both of them blushed. "Yes, both of us confessed our feelings and it turns out that we had same feelings each other and I told my family that to annul the engagement Sir Mikhail and now I engaged with Sir Claude." Adel explained

"That's great to hear! Congratulations you two!"

"And thank you for motivated us to confessed, if it's not because of you, probably I will live miserable forever with a cheating man."

"I'm glad that I could save you from that trash."

"Oh by the way, Are you and Captain Levi were dating? I noticed that you two holding hands." She pointed with a smirk

"Actually, yes. We were officially dating."

"Kyaa~"

"Who confessed first?" She asked

"Er... Well It was me."

"Congratulations!" She congrats me.

"Thank you, Adele."

"Well, we have to go. It's fancy to meet you two here, enjoy your date!" Adeline said and we bid goodbye.

Then, we stopped near the fountain and sat on a bench. this place is popular to go to a date. The evening breeze was perfect too, its really calm and fresh. This is the kind of my dream date that I want. while I was enjoying the scenery I saw Levi just took a glimsped at me with the nervousness which may be bothering me though because I never seen Levi looks so nervous.

Hmm...I wonder what he was thinking right now

I was in a deep thought, suddenly Levi held both my hands. "Levi?" I tilted my head.

He takes a deep breath and started to talk.

"I love you, Estella.At first, I swore myself not to fall in love but Ever since I was in the scouts, the black shadow behind my back, surprisingly it fades and lose strength infront of you. I've been met too much luck. What i like about you is your funny, kind, understanding and bubbly. You've been the love of my life and I care about you so much, I can't imagine my life without you. I want you in my life forever and I want to be with you for the rest of my life." He finished his speech.

He took out a small box from his pocket and he let off my hand gently open the box revealing a golden ring and kneeling one knee.

"So, Estella Rosè Smith will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" Said Levi and showed me closer the ring with looking on his eyes.

Omg! Is this real? I can't believe it happens to me! Levi Ackerman, my anime crush also my badass boyfriend just propose me to be his wife?!

Tears of happiness  start streaming down on my face as he wipes my tears with a big smile on his face   "Yes!" I said happily hugging him.

Levi's eyes lightened up from my answer and began to the ring on my finger once he finish, I look at the engagement ring.

"Its fits perfectly to you, love." Levi says as he kisses gently on my ring with his soft lips.

We started to kissed passionately and our tongues were battling dominance. We let got and my chest was having from the hot make-up session.

"By the way,I already discussed about this with Erwin, while you were still unconscious and he agreed.

"My father gave us approval?" He nodded.

He gently kiss me and between the kisses he said. "I love you, Estella."

"I love you too."