30.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Aℛ𝓸𝓼𝓲𝒆 : read while the music was playing;)

I TRY NOT TO SHAKE, but it does no good. Any girl would do the same. Today is my big day the eyes watching are uncountable. Brave as I ought to be, my hands are shaking. I know that once the doors open, I will see Levi waiting for me and I can't wait to exchange rings with him!

The wedding was taken place in a glass chapel with beautiful indoor flowers Elizabeth found.Anyways, I was in the girls room getting ready Mikasa, Christa Sasha , Petra were helping me to get ready and Bianca, Elizabeth, Adeline and were there too.

As happy as am I am that everyone who loves me is with me, I can't help but feel ache that my mother isn't here. I feel her,though, whispering how much she loves me, how proud she is, how lovely I look and I hope it stays like that always, they'll never really gone. I'm lost in my daydreams that Hange sneaks up on me.

"You look stunning, Shortcake!" She says. I laughed at her expression that's written all over her face as she comes and hugs me.

"Hehe thank you Hange."

Christa gently put the veil on my head.
"All done!" She exclaims. I look at the mirror. The wedding dress is so beautiful and it was designed and sponsored by Adeline's mother, Duchess Rohan.

 The wedding dress is so beautiful and it was designed and sponsored by Adeline's mother, Duchess Rohan

"My gosh,Stella, you're shaking." Daphane grabs my hands and tries to still them laughing at my nerves.

"I know but I can't help it."

"Section Commander hange." Elizabeth calls. "Come help me calm Stella down."

Hange walks over, her eyes as bright as ever; and with the four of them surrounding me, i do start to feel less tense.

"Don't worry, Stella; I'm sure shorty will shows up," she teases. Mikasa, Christa,Petra and Sasha, Daphane, Elizabeth, Bianca and Adeline laughs and I swat at them.

"I'm not worried he'll change his mind, he loves me there's no way he'll do that! I'm afraid that I'll trip or something. You know I'm sometimes clumsy." I lament

Hange put her hand on my shoulder. "Nothing could mess up today, Mrs. Ackerman."

I suck in breath. "No one calls me yet."

"Don't start getting nervous again!" She insists.

"I'm trying! I mean, I knew it was coming; its just a lot for one day."

"Ha!" She exclaims

"Wait until tonight~"

"Hange!"

"Estella. " my father calls me. I turn around to see he was in suit.

"Father!" I stood up and hugs him.