chapter ?? meet up

Very sorry for not posting in half a year. I've been very stressed and busy because of online classes...

Philip finally finished making the sweets and it took all of Egypt's courage to not try and eat them. Good thing Phil made a small peach mango pie for Egypt.

Egypt liked what Phil made him, it's the most delicious thing that he ever tasted in such a long time. "Phil are you ready to go?"

"Yes just a minute" Philip replied as he just finished putting the sweets in the baskets. Philip was to busy to realize that, that was not Egypt.

"Why hello there Little riding hood Bunny, seems to me that you look tasty, this big bad hyena is hungry" Canada says behind Philip.

Philip flinches a bit in surprise but relaxed when he realized that it's just Canada. "Don't you mean Red riding hood?..... And I'm not wearing red.... and big bad wolf?" Phil says making Canada's mood and pride all deflate.

"Phil..... Just.... Why.... Yes I know..... But.... J- nevermind....." Canada's is speechless. Phil is so innocent and just.... He seems quite dumb at this point. Canada's mood is all gone, he doesn't even want to open his mouth.

Germany and Zeal both arrive, they fixed their wings to not knock anything over because it would be bad.

"Phil are you ready?" Germany and Zeal both ask, they both glare into each other's eyes.

"What happened to you nada? You seem awfully quiet" zeal says.

"I.... Just whatever" nada doesn't even want to talk about it while Egypt laughs at him in the background. Zeal then resorts to reading his mind. "Pfft-" deal couldn't help but to let out a small burst of laughter.

"Oh shut it!" Nada says. he doesn't want to get embarrassed even more. Zeal then signals for Germany to listen in, zeal whispers the stupidity of the scene that happened earlier.

The four of them look at Philip, Phil is smilling as he holds two baskets. He's so innocent.... They can't corrupt him, they can't taint his pure innocent soul. He's so adorable, but he looks very tasty-

"I'm done" Phil says with a smile.

"Hello?" Despite all of Phil's calls, they won't answer. What could they be so distracted about?

"Guys?" "Hello?" They all snap out of their trances. Phil looks scrumptious to say the least.

"Come hop on my back Phil" they all glare at each other. "I'm much older" says Egypt. "I'm much more reliable" zeal says. "No you're not you imbecile! You litteraly made him as a replacement for your meal!" Germany argues.

As the three winged men argue, Nada quickly and quietly picked Philip up. 'shhh' nada told Phil to keep his mouth shut. Phil just went along with it.

Mexico then comes. "OIII SHUT THE F*CK UP! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS ARGUING ABOUT? DO YOU WANT ME TO PLUCK ALL OF YOUR FEATHERS??" Mexico says.

They all went quiet.

"And by the way, where's Philip and Canada?" Mexico adds.

"That little b-" they all realized that nada had taken Philip away. "is he an idiot?? Why would he run of like that!?!! He shouldn't be taking a f*cking PREY! That's all harmless and defenseless with him! I know that you guys feel it.... The blood moon is coming" Mexico says.

They all quickly flew, well the three of them flew with their wings while Mexico ran. It's quite dark, only zeal can see in the sake but still...... There's a white mist that is clogging up his vision.

"Where do you think they went?" Egypt asks. "North? North West?! North East?!!" Zeal is baffled. "what's going on with you today Zeal!?!!"; Mexico asks. "Wait... What is this?" Mexico has also noticed the wide mist. "I... I can't smell Philip.... I can't... I cent see very well... Although I sense his presence in this forest, I don't know if he's near or far" Zeal says. "Oh my pharaoh-" Egypt also can't smell anything nor sense death. "What is happening? I also can't smell Philip" Mexico adds to their confusion. What's going on?