13 (Phil x Canada)

Canada takes Philip back to his house. "You're going to be with me for a while, I'm not letting anyone have their hands on you!" Canada tells Philip. "Eh? O-okay.." Philip just goes with the flow. Canada won't let go of Phil's hand. Canada finally has his chance to he alone with Philip. When they arrived at Canada's house, Canada gave Philip a  tour of his house. Canada isn't very organized but he isn't too messy, it's just teh right amount. Phil loves animals. Phil loves dogs but.... Phil doesn't know about hyenas. Canada treats hyenas like they are puppies. Canada knows that Philip is scared but Canada find it very funny and entertaining that Philip is scared of Hyenas.

It's Canada's tactic to make Philip stay close to him because the Hyenas scare Philip. Canada's can communicate with hyenas. Canada made sure that they will all behave and that they I'll leave Phil aloe and not hurt him, and of course they won't eat him. If the Hyenas hurt Philip, Canada would gut the hyena alive. Canada won't show any mercy to anyone that would hurt Philip. Phil is really adorable. "Hey Phil" Canada calls out to Philip. Philip smiles at he pets the baby hyena. The adult hyenas are getting jealous of the bay hyena because Phil will only pet the baby hyenas.

"Why don't you pet the adult Hyenas too? Richard and Henry wants to be petted as well" Canada tells Philip as he takes something out of the freezer. "Who?" Phil asks in confusion. Canada then points to the two grown hyenas that are looking at him. "Come on, they won't bite, look" Canada comes close to Philip then he calls the two Hyenas. Canada then starts to pet them. Phil sees that they act as if they are just like normal dogs. This eased Phil's mind a bit. Philip tried it. Philip starts to pet the hyenas. The Hyenas seems to like him. They aren't bitting at all. Phil is also starting to enjoy this. Canada smiles. It's like Philip is taking care of their children.

"What's with the big smile, nada?" Phil asks with a bright and happy smile. Canada sees that Phil would be a great mother to his children. "You know, you would be a great mother" Canada tells Philip. Phil only laughs which melts Canada's heart. "I've heard that a lot" Phil replies to him. Welp, what did Canada expect? Of course people would notice that Phil would be a great mother. "Well what if you were to be my wife? Would you bear my children and take care of them?" Nada asked with a smile. Phil looks at him, speechless. "What...?" Phil doesn't know how to respond to that and thus he fakes a smile. "No, nevermind that, I'm just joking, haha.." nada says a bit forced and heartbroken. Nada knows that Philip will leave this place.... Philip will leave them all..... That's because Philip doesn't belong here....

"Nothing, nevermind" nada says it's again. "Oh okay?" Phil says in a questioning tone. "Anyways, do you eat meat?" Canada asks him. "Eh? Oh.. no... I can't eat meat" Phil tells him. "I've always wondered, why can't you eat meat?" Canada asks. As a carnivore, Canada loves to eat meat and thus he doesn't have any vegetables. "Oh well.... we Rabbits can't digest meat, meat Will make us sick..." Philip explains to him. "Well that sucks! I can't imagine eating vegetables and fruits for the rest of my life, I can't imagine my life without meat!" Canada tells him to which Phil giggles at. Phil finds it funny because that's exactly how most react when Phil tells him that he can't eat meat. Phil not eating meat isn't a choice. "But have you ever eaten meat?" Canada asks.

"To be honest.... Yes, I have eaten meat before, it's when my mother wasn't home at the time and my brothers didn't know that I cannot eat meat, I puked it and my mother scolded them for feeding me meat. I felt sick for days" Philip tells the hyena. "Well that's a bummer.... All I have is meat, I even have meat connected to my body, hahaha, know what I'm saying?"
Canada's cheeky smug face was met with Phil innocent smile. "Yes! Our muscles?" Phil asks with pure Innocence. Canada wants to kneel on the ground and pray to the lord. Canada didn't know that Philip was this innocent.

"Yeah....... And I'm uhh also holding meat.... Cow meat" Canada says. Canada just shut his mouth and stopped trying to be his weirded mouth self. Phil is just too pure. "Hey Phil, well uhm... Since you can't eat.... I only have some apples and uhh..*Mumbles*.carrots.."Canada mumbled the last word which Phil didn't understand. "What was that Nada? I'm sorry but i couldn't hear you right" Phil made him say it again. Canada is turning red. "carrots..." Canada finally said loud and clear which Phil understood. "What's wrong with carrots?" Phil asks the blushing Canadian. "Well... Since you're. A Rabbit... I thought that you would love carrots.... But turns out that it was just. Stereotype because you love apples more than carrots..." Canada says. Canada is very embarrassed right now.