chapter 11

They didn't know wether to tell Philip that there would be a forcefield and that if he doesn't get out before the forcefield is activated, he would be stuck here forcefully for two months.

The others went to the city, the advanced city to get more information about the exact date on when the forcefield will be activated. They left Brunei and Vietnam to guard Philip. Brunei went somewhere, probably went back to the water to chill, to annoy Vietnam. Vietnam is very grumpy and arrogant. He told Phil to shut his trash or else he would strangle Philip.

Philip sat beside Vietnam as Vietnamm sharpens a stick. Philip's antes to talk to Vietnam, have a conversation with him to get to know him better but Vietnam wouldn't even look at him. Vietnam tells him the same thing over and over again, 'shut up or I'll kill you' Phil is really bored and uncomfortable. "Can I please go to the other room?" Phil asked Vietnam with full courage. Vietnam showed his fangs to scare Phil a little, then he ties Phil's waist with a thin rope, the rope connecting to his arm. He did this so that Phil could do whatever he wanted in the other room without Vietnam having to babysit him by watching him move every second. "Just pull it if you're In trouble" "I don't want any words coming out of your mouth unless your leg is cut off or you're getting kidnapped" Vietnam said then left Phil all alone in the room.

Phil sighed deeply. He misses everyone on the other side. Phil wonders how they are doing? How is Belarus? Is she behaving? How are the children? Are they all safe? And where are Indo and Malay? They told him that they would come for him. But when they told Phil how big this place really is..... Phil was surprised and now he's even more concerned for them, more than his own safety. To ease Phil's mind, Phil started to sing. Phil hasn't heard music in days... He wants to listen to music since music calms him down and it makes him happy.

Phil is very happy that he's blessed with his gift, his gift from the gods is that he can sing really well. No one told him to not sing s he thinks that it's alright bro sing. Phil didn't think about the consequences of singing. It's not like every creature in a 50 meter radius would be attracted like moths are attracted to light sources. Phil sang his favorite song.

"Ili-ili tulog anay"

"Wala diri imong nanay"

"Kadto tienda, bakal papay"

"Ili-ili tulog anay"

"ili ili tulog anay"

"wala diri imo nanay"

"kadto tienda bakal papay"

"Ili-ili tulog anay"

"mata kana tabangan mo-"

Phil flinched in surprise to hear Vietnam speak. "You can sing?" Vietnam's question isn't so pleasant to hear....

"Y-Yes?" Phil answered quite confused on what he should say. "You sing good, why didn't you tell me you could sing, earlier?" Vietnam speaks as if he's irritated and annoyed. "Sing again!" Vietnam demanded. "Guess you're not that useless" Vietnam says. Phil stays quiet. Vietnam then slams his hand on the wall which makes Phil flinch and  gulp in fear. Phil quickly started to sing.

House had passed and they are both still alone since no one went home yet. Vietnam kept sharpening the wooden sticks. Philip shortly after, served dinner. Phil doesn't eat much. Vietnam says more than Philip and it's alright since Phil cooked a lot of food, also for Brunei.