Out in the town (egypt x Phil)

Philip flutters his eyes open to see the bright sun. He slowly sits up and stretches until he hears the satisfying crack. He is still a bit tired and so he's kind off droopy. He doesn't immediately realize his surroundings.

Philip blink a couple of times before noticing that his blanket is different and he is in a completely different room. He panics a bit and so he suddenly removes his blanket and he tries to run but a hand grabs his wrist.

He flinches at the sudden contact and he slowly turns around when he heard the groan of a man. "Heeeeeyyyy, why not go back to sleeeeeppp, c monnnnnnn I'm tired..... Don't you want to sleep as well? It was so fun cuddling youuuuuu" Canada says.

Philip then is confused Canada has been hugging him while he was Sleeping???? But he was just in Zeal's house......

That akward scene got Interrupted aka by Egypt Coming in, slamming the door open making Phil Flinch and the hyena Pissed.

"Hey you crazy hyena why are you here? I specifically put you meters away from me and Philip, don't you dare attack The cute Lil bunny" Egypt says and by hearing the words cute and lil it makes the poor bunny blush in embarrassment.

"Aww..... Come onnnnnn just a few more minutes of cuddling....". Philip Egypt gets quite pissed and so he dragged the Canadian out of the room. Before Egypt slams the door, Canada stops it and says "heeeeeyyyy listen..... You know what's the difference between us?". Egypt does not respond and just looks at the Canadian like he wants to murder him.

"I'm white" Canada says with a smug face and makes Egypt more pissed off and so he slams the door shut but he hears The last words from Canada "IT WAS A JOKE IT WAS A JOKE! I Uhhhhh you YOU CAN FLY WITH BLACK WINGS AND I CAN KILL WITH MY WHITEN-"

Egypt is so pissed off with Canada. Canada is nice and treats Everyone right but if he's in the mood and with close friends he'll sometimes be a jerk cuz he's bored. Egypt groans in frustration before looking straight at Philip.

Philip turns away looking like a tomato. Egypt then remembers and so he apologizes and he covers himself with his black wings.

Philip akwardly thinks of something to say to break the ice but he fails to do so. Egypt also thinks of what to say that won't make him sound stupid. "H-Ave you had breakfast?" And he fails to do so because this sounds extremely Idiotic to ask when Phil haven't even left the room and had just woken up.

Egypt Mentally face palms at his idiotic ness. Philip does not want to be so judgemental and does not want to make the vulture feel stupid so he tries his best and just puts on an akward smile and says "no".

They both run became very much Quiet and more akward. "So.... Uhh is this your room Egypt?" Phil asks. "Yes, I mean no, I mean yes but no, I uhh Don't worry I slept in another room, I am not sure how Canada got in here though...." Egypt says akwardly.

Phil not wanting to make this more akward he stood up. "I uhhhh am.... Gonna cook breakfast....." Phil says. "Sure, there's eggs, bacon, milk, and sugar and others..." Egypt says and Phil nod before leaving the room.

Yes they are outcasted and most of them like to live in caves and others.... And so their houses are not formed like most houses but they are developed but not as much as the rest. They have markets and stuff.

Phil after so much time finding the ingredients he made french toasts. Phil had time to clean up before Egypt came and sat down. "WOW..... These smell delicious Phil!" Egypt says while drooling.

"Well..... I am pretty much a cook" Phil says with a smile. Egypt takes a bite and he becomes so happy tasting the food. "OMP! this is the most delicious thing I have eaten in years!" Egypt says.

Phil chuckles at Egypt's energy. Phil was told that Egypt was a cruel man....... Rich and powerful.... Like a God. Reigning his kingdom, Blood splattered everyday and his wings makes him fly high above, making him more powerful. Phil got the chills just thinking about it.

But in Egypt's happy state, he doesn't look like a bad guy. Although..... He's pretty buff and Phil won't make a mistake by thinking that he has never killed anyone.

Phil finished eating and is washing the dishes right now. While he is washing the dishes he came upon thinking. "Hey Egypt, what do we do around here? And what do you want later for a snack? Like a pie? And let's invite the others?" Phil asks. Egypt spits out his coffee as he just remembered that they are supposed to meet up later.

"Hey Phil wanna go to the market? Can you cook an apple pie and some other stuff for later? We're gonna have a meeting so you can meet the others and hopefully not get bit" Egypt says, worrying Phil a bit when he said bite.

"Sure" Phil says. "I'll come with you, but you have to promise to NEVER take off your hood okay? No one must know that you are a bunny/Rabbit..... Understand?" Egypt says serious.

"I-i understand" Phil says. After a while Egypt comes back with a hood. He gave it to Phil to wear. It's really big and long. Egypt couldn't help but laugh because Phil is so small, it's to big for him.

Egypt sprays Phil over and over with something. "What is that Egypt?" Phil asks. "It's to hide the fact that you are a bunny/rabbit" Egypt says. Phil just nods.

Phil looks like a Muslim female. He also covered his mouth and nose so that he's more covered and unnoticeable. "Err..... Phil..... Just be quiet okay?..... And if they ask just grip on my arm and or hide behind me okay?" Egypt says. "Why?" Phil asks. "So that they will think I'm your master and or I'm related to you okay?" Egypt says.

Phil doesn't like the sound of 'pet' but related is much better to his ears. "Okay let's go now" Egypt says as he starts to walk. Phil doesn't want to be left alone and so he also started to get a move on.

Egypt stopped in his tracks and he kneeled down. "Go on my back" he says. Phil was hesitant but just obeyed the order. Egypt then started to fly.

Phil isn't going to lie he liked it. He liked flying. Egypt only did this for Philip and he likes it. Egypt smiles at the fact that Phil is so light and small. After a few minutes they arrived at the Market place.

Philip stayed close to Egypt as they walked together. They bought some items together for cooking. And they got weird stares, and Phil just held on to Egypt. The others got scared when Egypt glared at them. No one messes with Egypt. It's his territory. Whomever messed with him will be killed alive.

They stopped at fruit vendor. the fruit vendor looked at Phil. "Hey Egypt, who is this?" The man asked then immediately Phil got creeped out so he gripped don Egypt and his behind him. "He's mine, he isn't for taking" Egypt says in a threatening tone. The vendor shuts his mouth and goes back to Washing his fruits.

"Phil stay here, I'll just go and buy something from the other vendor okay? Just here you see me?" Egypt says while waving to Phil. Phil nods and waves at Egypt. Now Phil has to buy the fruits.

Egypt's already has pumpkin. He grabbed 2 apples for now and went to the vendor beside, which is selling pecan nuts. Phil bought some pecan nuts aswell before going back to picking apples.

As he is picking apples, Suddenly Someone offers him an apple. Phil takes it. Phil bows as thanks Because the apple is beautiful and ripe. Then the man also points at good apples.

Then the man leaves shortly. The man is also wearing a hood like everyone else just like Egypt. It seems to be the dress code. Phil feels like he saw the man before but he didn't mind it and shrugged it off and he just bought the fruits. Egypt then comes back.

"Hey Phil~ look what I h-" Egypt stops as he smells a scent..... A wolf's scent.... And blood..... He only smelled this blood from someone..... It's wolf's blood.... Egypt started to panic A bit so he suddenly bridal carried Phil and he flew right back to his home.

Phil is confused. Last time, New Zealand also panicked and picked Phil up and they both left the cave. "What's going on Egypt?" Phil asks. "Nothing..... It's just..... We are the ones who are going to a place not them coming over...... sooooo can you cook now Phil?" Egypt says with a cheeky smile. Phil just sighed and started to prepare.

Egypt went back to his room and his heart is racing Because he is terrified. If Phil got lost, germany will murder Egypt.